Arc 9.7

Huolong, the great emperor of all gods found himself floating in and endless abyss, it was so long before his consciousness took grasp of what was going on. His only source of light was the distant one that seemed to float further away every time he tried to get close.

He was about to give up, until the light decided to come to him instead. He didn't pay it any attention, he sat crossed legged in the completely black world he was in. His head bowed as he thought of never seeing Fanrong.

The light began to hum a soft tune, it wasn't a song, it didn't have a repetitive style, it fact it sounded as if someone was talking, yet the voice was muddled out like he was under water. The soft glowing light began to have further colors inside. As the days had passed they seemed to mold into a very blurry image.

He had no idea how long he had been in the black oblivion, but to what he had thought was a prison became a type of luxury when the image began to clear up. He didn't want to think about it in the beginning, he felt as if he was betraying Fanrong at having a warm feeling when looking at this human before him.

He had found out that he was in a type if body, a vessel to contain his conscious while his soul was scattered everywhere else. The image before him had turned to looking through a type of portal, but it was what his vessel was seeing, his vessel, also known as Steven had locked eyes with this Markus, he was moving into their home as an adoptive little brother. At first Huolong didn't care what was happening, he was just glad that he wasn't in this deathly silent prison and had actual things to see and hear.

Slowly, as the months passed by, the Markus human grabbed his interest, he reprimanded himself when he thought of that warm feeling. He tried to convince himself that Fanrong is his only one.

But he couldn't help it, he fell in love, deep down he was regreting his decision. That once he is out of this body he will kill himself for being so unfaithful. He only had one person in his heart, he was born for that person. Why was his heart beating fast for another?

His vessel had taken the liberty to invite Markus to a cafe. During that time he truly got to know this Markus, sure it looked like a false to the eyes of Huolong, but he could feel his vessel fall for this human. That was when something inside of him finally clicked.

Those golden eyes, they were lonely and empty, scared and mistrustful. Those golden eyes, only his Fanrong held those eyes that made people turn to give a second, a third, and even a forth look towards him. So captivating even when his features weren't that of Fanrong. But even so this person before him was Fanrong, the person he fell in love with was Fanrong from the very beginning. He slapped himself for not noticing sooner.

Fanrong was in the same predicament as he was, so it was possible that Fanrong was inside just like he was inside of this vessel. But it was a low possibility, this Fanrong could be a piece of soul, a reincarnation. Unlike him, who was imprisoned and scattered all across the world, Fanrong was bounded in chains and made to go into a reincarnation sleep for all eternity.

Huolong tried his best to concentrate, he was trying to take over this vessel of his, but he couldn't. Too weak with no soul, he went to meditating and regaining his soul little by little.

By the time he had the ability to knock some sense to his vessel it was too late. Fanrong had died from painful experimental that had caused his life to shorten.

He tried taking control, but his push was too strong for his vessel, as he was driving he was crashed from the intense headache and his body disintegrated into nothing, not even leaving a single piece of evidence that he ever existed in the car.

I should take it easy next time. He had promised himself as he felt tired, and soon he was sent into another vessel, using the little energy he had a followed along with Fanrong to the next world they would be together. This one was named Liang Fuhua, a chinese man who rulled with a terrifying fist in the underground and above ground.