Arc 2

ch1

[Alright, since you have completed the main objective, you may choose two skills you wish to learn.] Banana said joyfully as he switched a skill screen on. [What you currently see in front of you are many skills that you will one day need to help you out in the world's up ahead. The green-labeled skills are the available ones; the red-labeled skills were the ones that are too advanced for your soul and will be unlocked when your soul is strong enough. Please think thoroughly about what you will need in the next world.]

"I will," Mimi spoke as he looked towards the floating screen.

Cooking
Swimming
Instruments
Ying body
Yang body
Stealth
Computer
Dancing
Singing
Surfing
Acting
Health

[The next world won't be anything complicated, it will be a regular world, so choose something useful.]

Choosing both instruments and computer, Banana then sent Mimi to the training room. A single cubic room large and entirely white, filled with every instrument from the human world and many more which he had never even seen or heard of, and understanding that he was a dog in his past life, he had only seen two or three in his life. A single large desk filled with ten computers was on a corner of the enormous room, enough for him to study in for many years. The entire time he was there, he took at least sixty years.

The cause?

There were so many instruments, not to mention he could have stopped at Prentice but didn't feel right, so he went for the max, the legendary level. Computers only consumed five years, earning the legendary level quite quickly.

[Welcome back, host!]

"Is it time?" Mimi said as he turned to the floating orb.

[Transferring soul now!]

A groan escaped from light pink lips; golden eyes opened up to reveal a white ceiling. Dark black hair covered his face as he looked at his surroundings. His golden eyes spotted a mirror directly in front of the plush bed he now sat on. His reflection showed a haggard young man about sixteen years old. Although the long unkempt hair covered his face, he knew his eyes were still golden for some reason. His skin is sickly pale and looks ridiculously thin.

Does this kid never eat? Mimi thought.

[This world revolves around the female lead Kimi Gamatsu and her unfortunate best friend, Fuyomu Riyo. Both girls grew up in an orphanage, both have lost their parents in a terrible car accident, and both grew up knowing the loss of their parents.] Banana began to tell the plot. [When they hit the age of eighteen, by law, they were released into the real world to fend for themselves after failing to be adopted, mostly because both girls threatened any parents that wanted to adopt them, only seeing their breathtaking beauty and wanting it for themselves. Unfortunately, even though both grew up mostly the same, they headed in different directions when released from the orphanage. Although they lived together for a short while in an apartment, the two soon broke off by dramatic events. While Kimi Gamatsu, the known school genius from the two, sought out to get a job in law enforcement, the other, Fuyomu Riyo, had strayed from the righteous path and accidentally stumbled across the dark path filled with drugs and sex. Although they kept in contact since they were friends, Fuyomu was soon kidnapped and sold to be a sex slave in the black market.

Thinking that her friend Fuyomu wanted nothing to do with her, Kimi didn't even look for her. She began a successful life as a cop who later turned into a detective when she turned twenty-five; seeing as she was so young, she was known as a genius and praised by everyone who knew her. At the same time, Fuyomu was passed around almost always drugged and used to satisfy everyone else's lust, whether it be a woman or man. Whether from pleasure or pain to have their release, she was there to do the job.