The Eight Deadly Sins

EDITED:DECEMBER 26, 2023

~NEAR CAINS TOWN~

Loud and heavy steps echoed through the green valleys as they dragged their heavily armored feet, looking for a destination to rest.

~The Boar Hat tavern~

"Alright, here you go! Thanks for waiting. Drink up, guys!" A beautiful haired (h/c) woman set down drinks on the tavern table while helping other customers. She carefully balanced three mugs in her hands while walking back to the tavern counter where a blonde man was cooking some meal.

"For such a young lady, she's one hard-working waiter, especially the other little fella over there." A drunk man who had a heavy blush said as he looked at her, then the blonde man who is now filling up the mugs with ale. The haired (h/c) female looked over her shoulder with her eyebrow raised.

"Oh no, we're not the waiters, buddy. We're the owners of this place." She said, then walked away, looking away as the drunk man looked at her, then the blonde hair male with widened eyes.

"Huh? They're the owner? A young kid and young women like that." The man questioned with surprise in his tone.

"Alright! Fresh from the oven, eat up! It's the meat pie that made the boar hat famous." The blond man places a perfect looking hot meat pie in front of three drunk men who gazed at it with hunger in their eyes.

"It looks great! Let's eat some pie!" The men exclaimed before taking a bite from their perfectly sliced meat pie. Instant regret filled all of them men when they tasted the foul flavor of the pie, They promptly spit out all of the disgusting pie.

"You should have known, our reputation is for having really good booze but the food isn't good if it's cooked by me." The short blond stated with a plain looking face. The female looked at young man."Maybe next time you should have me cook." The blonde man glances at her and gives her a soft smile "hey remember I did say it's my turn to do the cooking." He snickered, the female sighed and shaking her head lightly.

"You should have mentioned that!" The men clenched their fists, getting into fighting stances. "Are you messing with us, you little punk?!"

"Hold it!" The smaller man out of the three men said. "This guy's packin' a sword!" He stated nervously, seeing a sword on the young blonde man back.

"Well, you guys... It looks like we've got a problem." The short blond then snapped his fingers before he continued with a serious expression, "Let's fix it." This had the three men gulped nervously.

"Come on, you call that a mess? Really, what do you need me for?" A voice is heard beside the group having them to turn to see a round pink piggy came out from the shadows trotting towards the food in the floor.

"Wait, that pig! He's talking to us guys." The bigger man yelled in surprise.

"That's right, I'm a talking pig. Man, what a bunch of hillbilly's." The pig scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Hawk, could you please get this floor cleaned." The young women said while she served drinks to the customers, holding the tray of mugs on it.

The pig tutted "What a pain in the ham." Hawk started eating the discarded food. "Scraps disposal is a tough business." The pig quickly finished the scraps, leaving the floor shining clean.

"Next time, there better be some decent sized scraps around here or let your wife cook this time since she makes it better than you." Hawk complained, turning around to walk away.

"Ya know, I got a family recipe for while roasted hog if any of you guys are interested." The bar owner said, still sporting his plain look as he suggested the food to the men, looking at the group of men with his hands on his hips.