Finally Seeing You Again

Y/n, ban, Jericho, Elaine and king were on a carriage, heading towards the destination that escanor wanted to delivered these drinks towards at as he is at the front, holding the reins of the horse that is moving the carrige while y/n is sitting beside ban, his arm over her waist, holding her close.

Elaine and ban wear new outfits, thanks to escanor as he is also wearing the same outfit, he had before and y/n did compliment that it look handsome on ban and escanor even told Elaine, she looked adorable in it causing the fairy and the two sins to blush of her compliment, thanking her with their hearts softened.

Y/n is also in a new outfit as she is wearing a (f/c) dress that reached to her mid-thigh with fingerless gloves that reached to her middle upper arms and a keyhole on the chest, exposing her (f/a) mark on her middle upper chest and with cut out small holes on the sides of her dress waist with strings wrapped around the small holes of the sides and had ankle boots.

This has ban eyeing her with desire and lust in his scarlet eyes, telling her that she looked fantastic in it even escanor blushed, saying that it looked beautiful on y/n even king is face was red, bleeding a bit from the nose, telling her that she looks gorgeous.

Elaine and Jericho compliment that it looks very pretty on y/n, which had the (h/c) haired woman blushed and smiled softly, thanking them for their compliments of her new outfit.

Y/n had a piece of titanium in her hand, creating something as she is using a dagger with a blade that could cut through the titanium easily, she smiled of what design she should put on the object, she is making.

Jericho is sleeping on king's pillow while King and Elaine are talking in the back of the carriage, sitting beside each other.

"Good to see you, brother. I never thought I was going to have the chance to again." Elaine smiled."I feel so happy!"

King smiled softly. "I'm really happy to see you, too." He replied back to his sister as y/n smiled of the siblings, her mind thinking about zeldris and meliodas making her frown of how their relationship is, she sighed knowing that it will be very difficult for them to get along after what happen.

"Good." The blonde fairy gasped."Once you know things were okay, you went back to worrying about y/n about her worry about diane, huh?" The ginger fairy nodded "huh?" His eyes widened in shock of his sister knowing what he was thinking.

Y/n looked over at King when she heard that. She smiled softly of him being worried for her as she was concerned about diane, hoping that she was doing alright.

"I just read your mind. A long time ago, you could do that, too. Remember? I wonder why you're not able to anymore. Maybe you've been away from the fairy realm for too long."

"Maybe. Honestly, I was never any good at it. I might be the fairy king, but im still just a late bloomer without any wings yet." King smiled, looking away."Look at me, that makes two of us."

Y/n hummed before smirking, gazing at the siblings "oh you two gonna grow wings, huh?" She said in a flirty tone, "I would definitely love to see them." She winked at them.

This had Elaine and King to blush very deeply, king nose bleeding of the thought of y/n's soft hands stroking his wings gently, which had his heart beating very fast.

"Whatever strange thing you're thinking about, y/n, please stop." Elaine said softly, blushing as y/n chuckled, grinning."Can't help it, I do love wings from the fairy clan mostly from the kings of the fairy clan." She smirked, looking at king who's face turned red.

Ban snickered, smirking "you know, I would love to ripe this outfit of yours off and show you that you're mine, princess~" He whispered to her causing y/n eyes widened, blushing deeply "ban!" She smacked his chest, causing him to laugh as king glared at ban, growling lowly.