The End Of The Battle

Hendrickson backflipped up off the ground to face y/n and raised his hand to strike her, causing meliodas to go in front of her, ready to block his attack. However, his hand started to contort and twisted in unnatural ways. In front of him, Ban moved his hand as he was the perpetrator for breaking and contorting Hendrickson's arm. Meliodas then uppercutted him, making his body raise up into the air.

Diane used the opportunity to swing at Hendrickson with Gideon. He flew backward into a rock. He quickly used his black wings to fly at them, but King used Chastiefol to pin him to the ground. The Holy Knights gasped and murmured in awe of the infamous criminals and their incredible power.

Elizabeth regained her composure and stood upright, "Lady y/n?..." she called out for the female. She turned around to look at her.

"It's okay. Cuz thanks to you, my stamina is back up to where it was before we started. So you can just leave the rest to us. For now, I think it's best if you stay with Hawk." She gave her a heartwarming smile. She nodded, holding back her tears.

Elizabeth made her way to Hawk, carefully placing a hand on him, "Hawk, I'm right here. And I'll always be." She rested her head on Hawk while Margaret kept a hand on her younger sister back for comfort.

Hendrickson released himself from Chastiefol and landed on a raised rock carefully. He moved his shoulder, setting it in place.

"No way! It doesn't even seem like we hurt him at all!"

"Damn, I ripped that arm off, but it didn't seem to take. This guy's turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than I thought."

"Well, we're not finished yet."
Meliodas announced. "Gowther! Spread the word we're going to do the attack we talked about."

"Captain... Gowther's not... um..." King tried to explain sadly. King and Diane glanced where Gowther was laying dead. But they instead saw Gowther lifting his dismembered head into his arms, searching for his glasses. "He's still alive!"

"Rodger that, captain." Gowther reattached his head to his body after finding his glasses, meliodas smirking, and y/n kept an eye on Hendrickson."Tap. Broadcast!" Gowther tapped his head then stuck his other arm out. A bright light found its way to everyone's mind. The so-called "plan" information was told to every Holy Knight and the sins. They each had the same reaction, disbelief that such a reckless plan was what they were going to use to kill Hendrickson questioning to meliodas if this is good idea or not sure about this plan.

Y/n eyes widened and looked at her husband "you reckless idiot." She huffed and shook her head as meliodas snickered, smirking."You know, you'll enjoy it."

Y/n sighed and grabbed a hold of his hand having meliodas is eyes to widened, looking at her with hope in his eyes "y/n?..." The female stared at him "Don't get yourself killed or else, I'll have to drag you back here."

Meliodas blushes lightly and smiled "understood, madam."

Y/n had her ring glow and give half of her strength to her husband, who gave her a thankful smile.

The demon female smiled lightly, pulling her hand away, making meliodas to be sad a little to not feel her warm touch.

"Alright, everyone, it's time to get started!" Meliodas clanked his hand with his sword a formed and X mark with them. A dark aoura could be seen encircling him before it all receded and meliodas straightened.

"You disabled your powers? What do you think you're doing?" Hendrickson questioned. Meliodas jumped at Hendrickson, attempting to punch him, but he missed. Meliodas maneuvered Hendrickson over his shoulder and then threw him to the ground, causing dust to rise. Meliodas descended down the rock he was standing on and kneed Hendrickson in the stomach.