A Tender Moment Before Battle

Y/n saw the golem drole punching the guardian which have it take the attack but didn't let it effect it as it rasied its arm and slammed the golem very hard having it to slammed into arena down below, y/n smiled of seeing how strong that king had gotten but she could see king is getting tired making her worried.

She gasped when she saw more vines wrapped around diane, tightening the vine on her neck, causing diane to cough blood. "diane!" She yelled out worried, but to her relief, King used his daggers to slice the vines having diane to be released.

The daggers had upgrade making her grin then she saw king used increase power to the servant of gloxinia having it to be into piece but it regrowed back, she sees that the fairy king had his chastiefol spear appear, she saw how much it changed making her smirk happily and king send the spear to the servant of gloxinia causing an enormous cross shaped explosion making her gasped in awed of how much king power had risen.

She saw king went on his knees, breathing heavily as she gets concern for him then she gasped when king gets punch harshly having him to slide against the ground roughly, she sees the golem of drole had finally came up, climbing out of the hole and heading towards to king to attack him.

"King, no!" That's when y/n grabbed her scythe and gloxinia sees her gonna leave her arena and he went to restrain her but his eyes widened when he saw y/n had disappeared very quickly and appear in front of king with her scythe held out in front, glaring the golem of drole, her eyes narrowed, ready to attack it.

"Y/n!..." King exclaimed, worried, ban and meliodas gasped, their eyes widened even elizabeth, and Elaine got worried too of seeing this as the former fairy king shouted "drole!" He looked at the giant who was shocked to see y/n appear in front of the ginger man so fast that they didn't expect her to move that fast but he got out of his frozen state from his friend shout and he went to order the golem drole to halt.

But all of sudden, y/n and king gets grabbed by a large hand and drole punch diane who taken the hit, holding y/n and king close to her as she gets sent flying, the giant shrieked out in pain, coughing out blood.

She fell to the ground, grunting in pain as y/n eyes widened. She looked at the brunette giant with concern. "Diane, are you okay!?" She asked with worried even king looked at the giant with concern even to y/n as well.

"Diane..." king muttered, gazing at the giant who smiled at them "I hate to admit it, but you've lit a fire inside me, so I won't let you die and I won't let you get yourself hurt for me, y/n." She told them as king cough, his arm loosely around y/n's waist "b... but why?" Y/n frown softly,"but diane..."

Diane chuckled softly. "Because a boy and a girl that I met is risking their lives to protect me. This can't be normal. Can it, harlequin, y/n? I wanna find out more about what you two are to me, and I wanna find out more about what I am to you two, too." Her words made y/n smile softly, blushing lightly as diane gently placed y/n and king on the ground.

Y/n sees how wounded and tired that king is having her to wrapped her arm over his upper back and put his arm over her shoulder making him blush but she give him a smile which he return, thanking her gently who nodded.

"So when this battles over. I'd like you two to tell me all about it, okay?" The giant stood up with a determind look on her face. She moved her hands around, summoning her golems, fillet, and roast.

"Fillet and roast, send them flying!" Diane ordered as the golems went to the golem of drole, heading to attack him but it easily destroyed Diane's golems making her groan of seeing this "oh, give me a break, I thought my golems would do better than that!"

"Hang on, fillet and roast are just imaginary friends who don't exist, remember?" King told the giant who gazed over at the fairy,"you created them because you were alone for so long." He kept being close to y/n who gazed up at her.