Possessive & The Truth

Y/n was sleeping on the bed, her eyes closed as she breath gently and softly as her chest lifted up and down.

Meliodas looked at his sleeping wife, he smiled at her with adoration in his green eyes as he had his head resting on his hand as his elbow is resting on the pillow.

He had the back of his fingers stroking her cheek lovingly 'I will never let anyone take you away from me, never...' he smirked, his eyes slowly turning dark pitch, a high ranking symbol on his forehead.

A groan slowly heard from y/n, she open her (e/c) eyes and looked at meliodas who is still on his demonic side, she frown of seeing "meli?" She gently called out but she blushed when he slowly climbs on top of her.

"Um, m-meli?" She stuttered a bit, meliodas looked deeply into her (e/c) eyes with his dark ones "You're mine and only mine darling..." he kissed her neck making her shivered, blushing deeply of the kisses trailing up and down her neck.

She could feel his hot breath against her neck making her whimper softly, he then had his hands on her hips, gripping them as he growls lowly, pressing his lower body against hers "I won't let anyone take you away from me..." he pressed his lips against hers making her closed her eyes, her face almost turning red from the intimate affection, she's getting from her husband.

She felt his teeth nibbling her lower lip, making her open his mouth and shoving his tongue into her mouth, making sure that he claim every area of her mouth as he kissed her deeply, his tongue swirling around hers causing her to let out a muffled groan.

But a hand was placed on his chest, pushing him gently making him pull away, he breath heavily and he went to give her a deep kiss but she put her hands on his lips making him frown, gazing at her.

She grinned a bit, blushing "as much as I would love to continue this, it seems we are here." She pointed at the area that they have finally arrived.

He scoffed, but he nodded either way as he pulled away and get off her and the bed, showing his muscular upper body and he watched his wife get herself off the bed, she changed into her outfit but she could feel him staring making her flustered "meli! Quit staring!" She pouted.

Meliodas grinned "can't help it and admire of what's mine." He chuckled making y/n blushed and huffed, looking away causing the blonde man to snickered.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

"1000 divine cuts!"

Meliodas exclaimed out as he jumped off the cliff with his wife, holding his Lostvayne in his hand, y/n having a scythe in her hand as they landed on the ground and slice the bird demon causing It to explode from his attack as y/n then slice another bird demon in half, her eyes narrowed as she, meliodas and ban were here on a mission to rescue the citizens that were abducted by the demons.

The demon birds were shocked to see this but mostly spotter y/n as she smirked, holding her scythe as she went towards the demons.

Meliodas went to deal another demon, tearing off its head by cutting it in half as he continues fighting them.

The female demon slice the demon chest then slice the other is stomach and she looked up to see three flying demon birds coming towards them but ban leaped up to the sky and attack them, killing them as one slammed against the ground, dead.

"Don't hold back my princess." The immortal told his lover who nodded with a small smile and the tall man went to attack other demon, grinning mischievously.

Y/n leaped away from the demon that tried to attack her, but she slice its neck, then meliodas slice the other bird demon and ban continues killing the demon birds that kept going after them.