Punishment

[Hey guys, hope you had a great holiday, I wanted to tell you that this scene takes place in the Seven deadly sins ova, and no it's not on Netflix, it's a short ova that you could search up online, but the scene takes place way before the reader and meliodas even hawk and Elizabeth meet Diane in the forest of white dreams, so hope you guys will enjoy this short chapter!]

"A messenger?....With Hawk?" Elizabeth asked as she looked at the female demon who smiled at her.

"With Elizabeth... that right?" Hawk looked at the two demons with a confused expression while Meliodas puts the bag of silver coins on the counter.

"It's because we're expecting the drinking buddies to come in quickly tonight. I'll leave it to you guys to get herbs and fruit with these silver coins" Meliodas explains.

"It's a first for a princess to be a messenger, but it's a good experience!" Y/n said. looking at Elizabeth with a soft smile making her blush.

"Yeah, so don't screw it up or else," Meliodas said strictly as he narrows his eyes as hawk gulped and Elizabeth nodded nervously.

Y/n smacked meliodas arm, giving him a glare.

"O-Okay," Elizabeth reached to the bag, that's filled with coins, taking one of them out and holding a silver coin, and examining it. "So this is a silver coin?"

"You're not gonna say you've only seen gold coins now, will ya?" Meliodas asked with a deadpanned expression as he huffed.

"Money are used for exchanging goods.." Elizabeth put her fingers on her chin.

"We're starting from there?" Meliodas let out a sigh as he shake his head.

"Hawk" y/n called, now looking at Hawk.

"Your role is the support. Do it well" she told Hawk.

"So you two are the house-sitters?" Hawk asked them as he looked at them with suspicious eyes about leaving them alone in the tavern.

Y/n rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms.

"We'll be on a hunt alone for the ingredient for this evening's main dish. Dusk Bison" y/n said, pointing out her index finger.

"They say they're troubled with the beast destroying the village's fields when it appears at twilight. Catching it will be killing two birds with one stone!" She exclaimed with a grin on her lips even meliodas had a smirk on his face.

"Lady y/n. Please be careful nonetheless" Elizabeth told her with worry in her voice.

"You, too!" Y/n cheerfully said with her soft grin and patted her head making Elizabeth feel her heart warm up while meliodas glared at her.

"Hey, Meliodas" Hawk called.

They turned our gaze to Hawk.

"I don't really like beef," he said.

"Your preference doesn't matter," Meliodas said as he cross his arms.

"You're making it aren't you, Meliodas?" Hawk asked.

"I thought lady y/n was gonna cook today." Elizabeth looked at y/n with confusion on her face.

"Not today since this guy's kept annoying me to let him cook our dinner today" she glared at her husband who whistled while looking away.

"It's all gonna be scraps anyway if meliodas cooks," says Hawk.

Meliodas stared at hawk with a blank expression then a loud thud is heard in the tavern.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

Elizabeth and Hawk were skipping away toward the marketplace to buy what Meliodas and y/n needed. While Hawk got three bumps on his head from Meliodas.