Meeting The Fairy King

~10 years ago~

"Y/n!" The two demons turn their head to look at the person who called out the (h/c) haired female's name only to see little elizabeth running to her with her teddy bear in her arms being hugged against her chest.

Y/n smiled warmly of seeing the young princess but meliodas roll his eyes and scoffed lightly only to get hit by the arm from his wife who give him a small glare as meliodas huffed, looking away and y/n looked over at the young princess.

"Hey ellie, why are you here? You're supposed to be with your sisters." She bends down as elizabeth stops in front of her with a smile on her face."I wanted to see you before you leave." she said softly.

Y/n smiled and stroke her head "that's nice of you ellie but I'll be back before you knew it" elizabeth smiled and jumped in her arms then she give a soft kiss on her cheek "I'll miss you y/n!" She buried her face into her shoulder.

Meliodas scoffed and looked away with his arms crossed as he glared at elizabeth, "annoying brat..." he muttered.

Y/n glared at her husband, but she looked at her young princess with a soft smile, "I'll miss you too, ellie. I'll always keep thinking about you, my princess." She gave her head a kiss as she gave her a gentle hug, elizabeth smiled happily, staying close to the young female, "Alright, we better go." she gently let her go and put her down.

Elizabeth pouted and looked at meliodas, "You'll bring back y/n back to me, right?" She tilted her head.

Meliodas rolls his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever, just go back to your sisters." He said rudely as y/n stood up and secretly stomped his foot harshly, having him wince in pain but yelped in pain when y/n smacked his head behind, glaring angrily husband.

"Bye y/n, I'll miss you!" Elizabeth wave bye to the hair (color) female who wave back, "Bye ellie, I'll come back as soon as I can."

Meliodas grabbed his wife hand and dragged her away as y/n rolled her eyes at her husband action.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♡ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Y/n and meliosas was in the carriage with few gaurds as meliodas talked to one of the gaurds, not glancing at the orange haired male but y/n was looking at the short orange hair male that she could see sadness and guilt in his brownish orange eyes.

Y/n frown of seeing it and wondered why he didn't tell the truth.

"Why don't you tell them the truth? The Fairy who did it is dead, right? At this rate, you could be considered guilty." She asked the Fairy King.

"What do you mean? For 500 years... I did not realize that my friend had suffered. I forgot that my sister was waiting for me in the forest." He began to tear up of the guilt he is feeling and the regrets he has done, "my promises with people that are precious to me... I violated it." Tears begans to run down from his eyes, "damn..." He sniffs as he lower his head down a little ". am a despicable king."

Y/n looked at the young fairy with sadness in his eyes, feeling sorry of how much guilt, he must've felt from the actions that he has done to everyone he cared about.

"Don't tell me you're the Fairy king?" King lowered his head more."I thought the king was just rubbish who liked to do anything and kill whoever they hate." King lift his head up and looked at y/n who give him the sweetest and most beautiful smile that he ever seen "apparently there is still a king like you, yes." She said softly.

Y/n gets up and had the gaurd switch seats with her as she sat beside him and had her hand on his shoulder, giving a soft look making him blush of seeing how kind and beautiful the (h/c) haired female is.

Meliodas listen to the conversation between y/n and the prisoner as he frowns, glaring towards the Fairy, getting a bitter feeling in his chest.

"The king who wants to cry for someone. You are a good king." Those words made King's heart be filled with warmth even tears of happiness fall from his eyes of seeing that someone like y/n sees him as a good king.

King began to cry as y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close, not caring if the gaurds and meliodas said to her not to touch the prisoner.

She continued to hug the Fairy, who cried silently on her shoulder as her fingers stroke through his orange hair behind.

That day, King will never forget the words that made King keep going and made him happy that someone like y/n sees him as a good king.

Those words made King fall for y/n and made a promise to himself that he'll keep y/n safe and happy, no matter what.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♡♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Arthur Pendragon and Hendrickson were in a heated stand-off, "Come on, Lord Hendrickson! Why don't you and I settle our differences here and now?"

"You're a rather brave King Arthur Pendragon. I can say that much for you."

"We're in a battle now. Don't get lost in thought!" Arthur launched himself at Hendrickson and attacked, but Hendrickson countered defend against them easily.

"Get serious. Show me the power only worthy of a true king!" The grandmaster sent Arthur flying into a boulder.

"That really hurt... but I'm not done!" Arthur gets himself up, but Hendrickson appears in front him then sends another hit at Arthur, causing him to cough up a bit of blood.

"Are you planning to hold out against me until you're dead?"

"Why don't you try a little harder to draw it out of me." He said cheekily with a smile on his face as he rubbed his head behind.

"If that's what you wish."

Hendrickson's sword was engulfed in black flames, having Arthur eyes to widened "black...flames..."

"Now die! Hellblaze Scream!"

Hendrickson sent the flames at Arthur but were reflected back at him, having his eyes widened in shock as the flames sent him skidding backwards, "he was able to repel my attack?"

"Well, it looks like you've got more powerful than the last time I saw you." A familiar male voice is heard in the smoke of dust.

"I know that voice... could it be?"

"Yeah, it's me, alright." The smoke began to clear away revealing meliodas in front of Arthur with his sword in his hand as he had a serious expression, but there was rage in his eyes.

"And I'm not gonna leave without y/n!" He said with an angry tone with her eyes narrowed, glaring towards Hendrickson.

"You'll regret taking my wife."

[Hey everybody! Hope you enjoy this chapter! The next chapter will be longer, so be prepared for the next chapter but be ready for the fight between Ban and meliodas cause this time, ban isn't gonna be trying to kill meliodas just to bring back elaine only, he will be trying to kill meliodas for another reason! So be prepared for it! Anyway, have a great day/night!]