The Death Of A Loved One

Meliodas let out another scream of pain when estarossa continued stepping on his chest, digging his heels, having bones to be heard cracking and breaking.

"meli! Get the fuck off him estarossa now! get off him!!" Y/n screamed out in pure rage and sadness, crying of the painful screams she is hearing from her husband.

She wanted nothing more but to stop estarossa from what he is doing to meliodas and hurting him but zeldris had kept a tight grip on her, y/n hearts continued to crack more and more in agony of the screams of meliodas getting louder.

"This brings back old memories, meliodas." Estarossa said with a wicked smirk on his lips, "Now, let me hear that voice of yours just a little more." He slammed his foot against his chest against causing him to cry out in agony as he leaned his head back with his eyes shut tightly from the intense pain, he's feeling.

"Stop it.. just stop... please... don't hurt him... please..." y/n begged quietly, sobbing as her body tremble in her lovers arms who kept hugging her close as he watches of what's happening, he frown with sorrow in his eyes to see y/n suffering, it almost had him regret bringing her here to watch it but he had to do this in order for her to not get in the way of killing meliodas.

But more importantly because of the demon king ordering him to have her watch the goresome, horrible moment that she will witness soon.

°•━─━─━─━─♤─━─━─━─━•°

Estarossa grinned, he continued digging his heel into his skin, having meliodas to shrieked in agony.

"For a moment there, I was worried about what might happen. Excellent work, estarossa." Melascula said with a smirk as gloxinia had come beside the snake woman who looked over at the fairy.

"Perfect timing, gloxinia. I need a favor. Do you think you could fix my body?" She asked the first fairy king.

Gloxinia looked hesitant but nodded anyways, "well, I suppose so, but then I'll need to stop using droplet of life for a while. Spirit spear basquias, seventh configuration. Moon rose. Droplot of life." He summoned the golden rose and had the healing of drop fallen on top of melascula head, her body healing and go back to normal, causing melascula to sighed out in relief and satisfaction.

"Listen, estarossa. Bottom line, are you sure about this?" Derieri asked, she had her arms crossed with Monspeet beside her.

"Mm?" Estarossa smirk faded a bit, not turning to the ginger woman as he kept staring at meliodas then gaze at y/n who is watching with so much suffering in her eyes, trying to get out zeldris arm but she feel her body is getting weak from the negative emotions taking a toll on her.

Monspeet looked over his shoulder with narrowed eyes, "I've sensed a strange gaze focused on us for a while now. Most likely, it's the rest of my beloved and meliodas group. It is wise to leave them unsupervised? I'm not sure." He looked at y/n with a worry frown of seeing the state of hers.

Drole went over to the stone hands that he trapped the group in, he had his hand on the stones having it to break and show no one inside of where meliodas and y/n's friends and y/n's lovers were caved in.

"Looks like they got away." Gloxinia said, y/n felt relief that they had gotten away but she kept her focus on her husband who gazed at her and her heart ache of seeing how exhausted he is and how much he is suffering from the intense pain.

°•━─━─━─━─♤─━─━─━─━•°

"Guys, we've been busted!" Hawk said nervously.

"The Eight Deadly Sins. Yours and y/n's new team of fighters, meliodas." Estarossa voice echoed in the crystal ball as the people continued watching of what's happening in the crystal ball.