Memories Of Her

EDITED:JANUARY 1, 2024

[Warning:This may contain gore, abuse, even curses, and other disturbing moments. If you feel uncomfortable with those, then i suggest skipping it. Thank you.]

Y/n looked at the window of where the sky is dark with the stars shining in the night, she was getting those memories again of her beloved goddess, she couldn't stop thinking of her momemts with her as she frown with pain in her (e/c) eyes.

She laid down on the bed, putting the cover over her shoulder, seeing how her princess is becoming more and more like her precious goddess a long time had her hearts ache as she closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep in her bedroom as she had her eyes closed and fallen asleep, only to get dreams of her moments with her lover.

════════ ❃ ════════

~Flashback Dream~

"Y/n!" A silver haired woman shouted out in surprised and embarrassed with a blush on her cheek."Put me down!" She whined, playfully hitting the female demon back.

Y/n snickered, smirking at her lover reaction as she had her over her shoulder. "Nope, I want to show these guys that you're mine, my dear goddess!" She grinned, winking at her as the silvered haired woman's face turned bright red."y/nnnnn!" She pouted, playfully glaring at her as the female demon laughed.

'How could I forget you?'

Y/n was laying on her bed as she had gotten herself sick from being out in the rain for too long. She let out a raspy cough. "Moron! I told you not to stay outside for too long and look what happened!" There stood a female with pink haired that had a scowl on her face."You had me worried..." she mumbled, puffing her cheeks.

She smiled "sorry love." She apologized to the pink haired woman who let out a sighed, shaking her head but she give a soft smile to her, she then put a cold wet cloth on the female demon's forehead "I'll make you soup but if you get more sick, I'll get a doctor." She gave the (h/c) haired woman a soft kiss on the cheek, which had y/n smiled and nodded, blushing lightly.

'You healed my broken heart with your love.'

Y/n stared at the love of her life, who had a wooden spike through her chest, stabbing her heart, causing her to be killed.

The woman eyes widened in horror as tears appeared in her (e/c) eyes. She shakily went towards her lover as she held her lifeless body in her arms. "Please, no... please don't leave me... please..." she begged, hugging her close to her with tears streaming down her eyes.

Rain poured down on her as she held her lover body close then she let out a scream filled with pain and grief as tears streamed down more from her eyes being intertwine with the rain drops that pour down on her.

'But you would heart break when you're gone and not with me.'

Y/n was walking down the raining street in the night, her eyes was dull and lifeless as she looked down as she had gotten away from her husband who tried to stop her from leaving him after he had stopped her from searching her lover again, so she ran off and she was in some random town.

She knew people were asleep since it was late. Her heart was empty, and even her eyes were not shining when she wasn't with her precious lover that brought joy to her.

"Excuse me." y/n heard a soft angelic voice that brought comfort to her behind her causing her to halt and she turn to see a woman who had short silver haired with sapphire eyes, holding an umbrella in her hand and the other hand, holding a lantern.

"Are you okay? I saw you walking here and I wanted to see if you're okay since you'll get sick if you stay in the rain too long." she went to y/n as she spoke."How about you come with me, so I could make you something to eat." She smiled softly.