Zeldris...

[Hey guys this is a flashback chapter of when the demon king had found out of y/n and Elizabeth is relationship and had zeldris and meliodas watched her when she has to forcely stay in the demon clan so the demon king doesn't send demons to kill her so this might be chapter of the bond of y/n and zeldris anyway enjoy!]

that's when a shrieked of pain is heard in the castle as y/n was gripping into the arm rest of the couch, her body shaking in pain.

Zeldris was behind y/n with a sad frown, "I'm sorry y/n...I didn't mean to hurt you" he apologized as he applied the cotton with alcohol in it, on y/n back who flinch.

Y/n had bruises and many cuts even deep injuries that she had taken from the demon king is torture, she was too weak to heal it with her magic so zeldris began to help her, fix her injuries that it broke zeldris hearts of seeing how much y/n was in pain.

Zeldris felt so angry at his own brother of him just letting it happen go for so long as he could've killed her if he hadn't inferred.

Zeldris came back from patrol as he entered inside the castle as he walked down the hallway until he heard a yell of pain making his eyes widened of recognizing it was y/n's.

"Y/N!" He shouted in worried and began to run down the hallway to check on y/n and he arrived in front of the two large doors of the demon king throne room. But before zeldris could open the door, a voice is heard.

"I rather not open that door zel." Zeldris turn to meliodas who is leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, his eyes narrows with a frown on his lips.

"Brother! What the hell is going on!? Why is y/n yelling in pain!? Why aren't you in there making sure she's okay!" Zeldris shouted.

Meliodas scoffed, "she's getting the punishment she deserves because that women needs to learn that she cannot leave me or the clan." Zeldris eyes widened, "w-wait, what do you mean leave?.."

Meliodas smirked, "she was gonna leave me and the clan with the Supreme diety daughter elizabeth and marry her after the war is over, so I told father and let's say he was very happy and she's being tortured as we speak."

Zeldris hearts dropped hearing that of hearing y/n leaving the clan to be with a goddess, he looked down with his fists clench, "how long has she been there?"

Meliodas hummed, looking up to the ceiling as he thinks of how much time has passed, "I believe about 4 hours." He shrugged.

Zeldris eyes widened and lift his head up as he growls and grabbed meliodad collarshirt, "she's been there for 4 hours! And you fucking stand here letting her get tortured that long! Isn't she your wife!? What the fuck is wrong with you huh!? She could've died if you stand here too long!" He shoved meliodas to the wall hard making a small dent.

Meliodas grunt as he glared at zeldris who grabbed the doorknob but before he could enter, he spoke "I can understand why she wants to leave you meliodas, your a fucking horrible husband, and a piece of shit of letting father hurt her for so long, now I know why she wants to leave you, cause you only bring pain to her." His tone was filled with venom.