Galand Vs The Sins

Galand took heavy clanking steps towards the gathered Holy Knights and Eight Deadly Sins.

"A Power Level of 26,000!?" The knight said in shock.

"I... I can't stop shaking!" The scared knight stuttered, trembling.

"We must evacuate the townspeople!" The of the other knights said.

"A demon sealed away for 3,000 years, Galand of the Ten Commandments." Slader said, looking at the armor demon.

"His Power Level may be more than we imagined, but something about this seems off." Merlin narrowed her eyes, glaring towards at galand.

Y/n looked at galand, holding Elizabeth and arthur close to her, keeping them safe but Elizabeth had a worry expression on her face of hearing galand asked, where y/n is which her wrapped her arms around the (h/c) haired woman's waist, holding her close as y/n glance over at her.

"Hey Hawk, what's his magical power?" Merlin glanced over at small pig, who looked over at Merlin then towards galand.

"Looks like zero? What's going on here? Is this magical eye thing busted or something?" Hawk said in confusion of seeing galand magic power being zero while his power level is 26,000.

"I see must be the lingering effects of the Goddess race's seal." Merlin's eyes narrowed as she kept standing in front of y/n, protectively and keeping her hidden.

"Alright. That means nows our only chance of attack." Diane narrowed her eyes as she clenched her fists, glaring at the demon.

Meliodas narrows his eyes as he keeps standing in front of his wife to keep her hidden and protectively as he glares at his former comrade.

He glanced over at the mage and diane, who gazed over at their captain, and they nodded with a serious expression on their face.

Meliodas side glance y/n, and he had one hand, grabbing hers, holding it behind his back.

'We won't let him take y/n!'

═══════ ◖◍◗ ═══════

The great tree was finally restored back to place as inside the chamber, gerheade had king's head laying on her lap where king was badly wounded from fighting the albion.

Blood dripped down into King's mouth, who gulped it down as his body glows, and his wounds had instantly healed, he open his eyes as he gasped, gazing up at ban.

"Ban."

The fairies began to cheer of seeing king awake and alright as King asked if they meant him, which had gerheade. Tell him that he is the only one who will lead them, which had him be overjoyed.

"Hey, that's great, man. Good for you." Ban grabbed his bag, putting over his shoulder."Now, I can finally move on and kiss this pain in the ass job goodbye." He smirked.

"Um... sir ban?" Gerheade stuttered."I just want to thank you with all my heart for saving our fairy king and the great tree. Also, i-" She glanced over but was cut off when ban grabbed her by the collar of her outfit.

Ban glared at her. "Now, let me make this clear. I couldn't care less what you think of me or everything you tried to me put through. Got it?" He pulled her a bit close, growling angrily,"but the next time, you try to talk like that about y/n, I won't hesitate to kill you! Never disrespect my woman like that again!" He threatened.

"I swear, I won't every disrespect lady y/n, no matter what!" She declared.

"Damn right, you won't!" Ban threw her having her to land on King's green pillow as king eyes widened of what he heard as he glared at gerheade, ban walked past them towards the entrance.