They're On The Move

[Warning: There are gonna be some intimate moments here in this chapter. If you don't like it, I suggest you skip it. Thank you!]

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

~10 Ten Years Ago~

Y/n is at the castle, in one of the room of where the sins would have their meeting, but they were out to do some errands.

The (f/a) sin hummed as the door was heard opening, but she didn't look up to see who it was as footsteps were heard going towards her.

Muscular arms wrapped around y/n's waist as a face is buried into her shoulder, inhaling her lovely scent.

Y/n side glance "what is it ban?" She said softly, stroking his head with her free hand.

"Mhm, I'm bored." He mumbled,"then go and do a drinking competition with meliodas or do an arm wrestling with diane." Y/n told the fox sin who gazed up at her, not moving his head.

"Nah, sounds boring to me." He held her close."Well, I'm not sure. What You want me to do since I'm quite busy right now."

That's when a thumb goes under her shirt, causing her to gasp, her eyes widened as ban smirked.

"Maybe you can take a break. You know, keep me company even maybe..." he lifted his head, leaning to her ear, whispering."Have a little fun."

"W-what!?" Y/n eyes widened, blushing deeply as she squealed when his warm tongue slid across her neck, his hand fully underneath her shirt, his fingers stroking her waist side.

"W-wait, b-ban!" Y/n tried to stop him, but she gasped when ban's fingers grabbed the edge of her skirt, lifting it a bit up as his soft lips kissed her neck, nibbling her skin.

"You have no idea how you make me feel whenever I'm around you." He whispered to her in a deep tone as he pressed his body against hers closer behind.

"B-ban!" Y/n yelped as she blushed more deeper of his thump underneath her skirt, reaching to the undergarment as he continued leaving butterfly kisses on her skin.

That's when running footsteps is heard running and the door is slammed open as there stood meliodas "y/n, what happened!? I sen-" meliodas cut himself off of what he is seeing as ban looked at the dragon sin."Oh, hey, captain." He casually greeted.

Y/n is face is red as she could feel the heat rising on her face.

It was silent for a while in the room, and then a shout was heard in the castle. "hellblaze!" A large dark purple flames came out of the window as ban got sent flying out of castle.

Meliodas has multiple irk marks on his head as he had y/n in his arms, glaring at the window of where ban had fallen through from his attack.

"Tch, that damn fucker..." he mumbled as y/n sweatdropped of what happened as she glared at meliodas who gazed at her but before he could open his mouth.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Diane asked, coming in the room as y/n quickly shoved meliodas and run to the giant "nothing, don't worry about it." She smiled as her face is still flustered from what happen.

"Y/n, you okay? Your face is red." Diane said worried as y/n chuckled nervously "of course, I am. How about we go out of town to spend time together okay? Okay great! Let's go." She grabbed her hand and they run off.

Meliodas stood there, dumbfounded as he looked over at the window.

'Should've slice that greedy savage into pieces.'

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

~Fairy King Forest~

An albion had came to the fairy king forest as this one is different as its skinny and is very tall, taller than the great tree as it heads towards the great tree.