No Longer The Same Person

Y/n pulled away from the kiss and smiled softly, blushing even meliodas had a loving smile as well, he gently put his wife down on the ground on her feet as she stood in front of him.

"Welcome back, meli. Im very happy to have you back, I've missed you very dearly and..." she smiled and showed her hand where the brand new wedding ring is on her finger, meliodas sees it and blushed lightly, his heart warming up of seeing her wearing the ring "i do love the ring very much, it's very beautiful but I do want to give you something as well..."

Meliodas raised eyebrow and gazed at her as she took something out of her pocket and give the small box to him as his eyes widened, blushing a bit more before opening it, he began to have butterflies in his stomach, his heart softening as he had a very overjoyed smile on his face of seeing it as there in the small box is his new wedding ring, it had emerald gems around the band in the middle while the rest is grayish as there was even a dragon symbol behind the band, some small curving around the grayish band.

The blonde man looked at her, taking her hand and smiled up at her. "Thank you, darling, I love it a lot." He give her lips a soft kiss that she return, he took the ring and he grinned at her "mind doing the honors?"

Y/n giggled and nodded, taking the ring from him and sliding it into his finger, he had a loving and warm gaze in his green eyes of the ring and to his wife, "I'll cherish it forever." He held her hands, and she had a happy expression on her face, nodding as she gave his hands a soft squeeze.

But she had a worried expression on her face, remembering of his hearts, she looked at his upper body with concern in her (e/c) eyes. "But are you sure your body is really okay? I did try my best to make sure it's healed and well."

"Huh? Oh, if you mean my hearts, then look darling!" Meliodas gently pulled his hands away from his wife, he used both of his hands to lift his shirt up, showing his muscular upper body even the scars of where his hearts were stabbed into by the daggers.

"Im all back to normal now! Do you wanna check for a heartbeat? Here." He grinned, grabbing her hand gently and he had it place in on the pec of his chest as y/n could feel his heart beating against her hand making her let out a sigh of relief, hearing his lovely hearts beating making her smile with ease, a faint blush on her cheeks.

Meliodas noticed y/n wearing a different outfit, having him to smirked widely. He went to her right side, groping her breast. "Hey, looks like you got a new outfit, huh? Very amazing and sexy." Then he went to her other side, examining her waist. "Hmm, hmm, hmm! Check out that fantastic waistline! I approve as always." Meliodas had his head under her skirt, checking her undergarment with a grin "(f/c) underwater, i approve it a lot!" His voice muffled.

Y/n's blushed deeply of her husband perverted touched but isn't doing anything about it having meliodas to be a bit surprised as he had himself removed from her skirt and his face pressed against between her breasts, looking up at his wife, squeezing both of her breasts "darling, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm just doing a wardrobe check, okay, sweetheart?"

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, knowing that meliodas wasn't as she sighed, but she smiled at seeing y/n glad to have meliodas back.

Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around his head, shoving his face into her chest a bit more catching her husband by surprised of her doing that.

"Please touch me more, meli." She whispered to him.

Meliodas gasped, and his eyes widened as he had a deep blush across his face from her words. He somehow felt excitement into him when she said those words.

Y/n gasp, her eyes widened, her face turning bright red and heating up of what she just said to her husband, pulling away quickly, she had her arms waving up and down in panic as meliodas had a blank expression on his face, staring at her "it... it's not what you think, meli! I u-um I j-just-" she was cut off when meliodas grabbed her wrist, bringing him close, his other hand on her waist.