Please Come Back To Me

"Hey, have you heard about the wandering silver ghost knight?"

"That phantom keeps popping up, right? I heard it wears silver armor and vanishes into thin air."

Elizabeth held a tray that had pie on it that y/n had cooked and went over to one of the tables with a smile on her lips. "I've got a pineapple-ish pie for our guests at table number three! Thank you so much for waiting!"

"Oh, here's another order for you to take, ellie!" Y/n called to her princess with a smile, cooking the food for the customers, her eyes softening when the princess look over at her and nodded with a smile as y/n is wearing a ring on her finger that her husband had made to her.

"Look at y/n. She's really got it together lately." Hawk said with relief of seeing of how y/n been slowly getting better after what happen that day and it's all thanks to her precious comrades and the others that been there for before they went to save liones and gone to fight the demon clan but even with them away, elizabeth had been there for y/n a lot and taking care of her even Hawk helped as well.

But then elizabeth let out a squeal as she tripped, having the food to fall on the cutomers, making y/n sweatdropped "its okay. These things happen." The man said, using a napkin to wipe the food off,"were fine. So, just do your best."

Elizabeth nodded, standing up. "Right. Thank you so much!" She smiled before turning to y/n."Hon, could you please make another one?" She gently asked, and y/n nodded."Right away, ellie!" She grinned and started to cook.

The young princess has a different outfit, wearing a open-backed navy blue button up shirt with a pink necktie, a short white skirt with slits and a belt, and a long black stocking on her right leg with black heels.

"You look very beautiful in that outfit ellie, might be my favorite one." Y/n grinned, winking at elizabeth who blushed deeply.

"Thank you, love, but I do love yours. It suits you very much. I'm happy that the outfit I choose for you makes you more beautiful."

Y/n also has a different outfit that she is wearing a (f/c) crop top with no sleeves and had a upside tringle cut keyhole on the top outfit, showing her (f/a) sin that's on her upper middle chest and had fingerless gloves that reached to her middle arms with a skirt cut on the side that reached to her knees and had high shoes that reached to her lower knees.

"Heh, thanks, ellie." The (h/c) haired woman said softly with gentleness in her eyes.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Hawk looked over to see golgius at the staircase. "You finally woke up, huh?" He asked.

Golgius gasps. 'It's him... princess elizabeth and the (f/a) sin of misery and the talking pig!' He thought with a frightful expression on his face.

Elizabeth looked over at golgius and smiled gently, "it looks like you're feeling a lot better."

"It does!"

"Glad that you are getting better." Y/n grinned. She walked over to elizabeth, taking her hand and having the princess to hold it, giving it a gentle squeeze.

'I'll bet you know who is probably looking around here. Also, I should get out of here before they recognize me.' The holy knight thought as he walked down the stairs, he had a nervous look on his face as he didn't want to be meet with the dragon sin as well.

The customers starts to leave, thanking elizabeth, y/n and hawk for the meal and drinks as they left the tavern, elizabeth waved them goodbye with a kind smile and y/n waved them goodbye, thanking them for coming by.