Leaving On Another Journey

After y/n had left, galand still had the dent on the side of his face causing him to be filled with anger when he remembered what happen between him and meliodas even him humiliating galand in front of his comrades and y/n.

"Curse you! Curse you, meliodas!" Galand shouted angrily, "how dare you come here and humilate me like that!? Especially in front of my precious!" He slammed his fist on the ground as he growled lowly, clenching his weapon in another hand, "I want you to find him, melascula! If we don't stop him immediately, he'll become a threat to us once more, and to y/n, we can not have that bastard near her!"

"You ready to lose a second time?" Melascula asked, her hand on her cheek, gazing boredly at galand "well deal with meliodas soon, and he won't ever be a threat to our precious y/n anymore." She narrows her eyes, her body filled with rage of the thought of the blonde man and what he did to y/n, a long time ago.

Galand exhales frustratingly then glared at Melascula, "What did you say?" He angrily asked, his eyes glowing green.

"She's right about this. You're no match for him now, so try to calm down, galand. I'm sure we'll take her back with us and away from that brother of mine soon." Zeldris told his comrade, and the armor demon scoffed, frowning and looking away.

"Our main goal is to conquer Britannia. From this point on, we'll need to split up. In teams of two or more, go and restore your power, get it done quickly. Use any method to eradicate the other races. I don't care how you do it." Zeldris told his comrades of what they needed to do and how they should get their powers back quickly, his mind thinking of his precious lover.

"Are you declaring war against meliodas?" Fraudrin asked, gazing at the raven haired prince who looked over at him.

"Not war. He deserves one thing. Annilation." Zeldris coldy said, his face filled with murder and rage "for what he did to us, to me, and more importantly, he did to y/n." He clenched his fists, the ten commandments narrow their eyes, knowing what zeldris is talking about and the crimes he did to them and y/n.

"But we can never let out gaurd down. Meliodas may be the obvious reason, but the eight deadly sins are on his side, as well along with y/n, with her full power. Who knows if she will fight us or not since it seems something is changing between meliodas and y/n's bond, I don't even sense any hatred in y/n that is towards meliodas." Fraudrin told them as the Commandments frown, they did see and sense it of how y/n isn't looking or feel any hatred to meliodas at all, they saw how they look at each other with warmth and softness, they thought that something must've happen that had meliodas began changing.

"You've mentioned them once before. Tell me, who are they, anyway?" Monspeet questioned. "But I doubt that my beloved will fight us. If she did, she would've fought galand but didn't." He crossed his arms, looking at his comrade.

"I don't give a damn about any of that! Do you really believe I'm no match for him? I will kill him for everything he did to us and to my precious, In that last battle, If I wanted to, that little bastard..." drole interrupted galand as he spoke, "galand. It isn't wise to lie. Even we aren't immune to being cursed if our own commandments are broken, or have you already forgotten?" He told the armor demon who let out a sigh of defeat and looked down.

"As of this moment, in the name of the demon king himself, our domination of Britannia begins!" Zeldris announced, and his comrades went off their separate ways as zeldris glanced over at Estarossa with a serious expression on his face, "brother. What should we do?" He asked.

"We haven't been outside in 3,000 years. I want to enjoy this fresh air for a while." Estarossa told him with his eyes closed and a smile on his lips."Besides, I'm very happy that we got to see y/n. She's still as beautiful and kind as she always was back then."