Saving You

"Hey, Ban," Meliodas called, catching the attention of the tall male. "Did you have an extra one of those outfits?" Ban turned to his first captain while holding the barrels.

"Nah, I picked this one up on the way to the village," he said with a grin on his face as y/n scoffed, not believing him as she knew that he stole it as she shook her head.

"Stole you mean," said Gowther as Hawk squealed "This looks so good!" He looked at the table that had delicious food on top of it.

"Hawk, mind your manners," said Diane as she sat on the ground with her legs cris crossed.

"I think it's bad manners to sit like that." Elizabeth pointed out as she glance at Diane as she apologize and reposition herself with a small smile.

Y/n went to go see Cain to see him off as meliodas watches her leave and hummed then he continued to help the sins get the seats out of the tavern so they could eat outside.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Are you leaving us already?" Y/n asked the small old man, "Why don't you stay for a drink?" She asked, placing her hands in her pockets, smiling at him.

"Thanks, but I won't trouble you any longer. Seeing you again is enough." Cain smiled at the (h/c) haired female as he looked at her, "alright be safe, hope to see you again someday old man." she grinned at him, letting out a small giggle as Cain chuckled lightly.

Cain's face turn serious and spoke "One last thing before I go. Keep in mind that if you're seeing traces of liz whenever you look at that princess..." He trailed off, not knowing what to say or how he wanted with the right words as y/n frowned knowing, what he is gonna say, "Well, never mind. Until we meet again, Y/n!"

"Take care, Barzard!" Y/n called after the leaving man, who held his hand up as he waved then he walked away.

When Cain left, y/n couldn't help but feel an ache in her hearts as she frown while looking up at the sky with sadness and pain in her eyes, thinking of her beloved goddess, "Liz..."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Nice to meet you Sir Gowther. My name is Elizabeth, I'm the third Princess of Liones. Would you please consider joining all of us in our quest to save the kingdom from the Holy Knights?" Elizabeth asked with a soft smile.

"No."

"No?" Ban, King, and Diane all said in sync as they had a look of shock.

Meliodas deadpanned and shake his head.

"This isn't the first time we've met." Gowther took a few steps and is in front of Elizabeth, looking down at her.

"Really?" Elizabeth asked, straining her head upwards to meet his gaze.

"We crossed paths once before in Ordan. And before that, you became acquainted with us when you were only a small child." He said, looking at Elizabeth who is surprised of hearing this as she didn't remember that.

"Well, what do ya know, so she was the little girl always hangin' around the King." Ban said while rubbing his neck behind.

Diane chuckled, "how weird! I totally don't remember that."

"Yeah and the little brat who keeps being by y/n's side like glue and is too stubborn to leave her." Meliodas mumbled under his breath as he frown in annoyance at remembering how Elizabeth would cling to y/n all the time and would even cry or whine about having to leave his wife's side.

King floated behind Gowther, "Show respect when you speak to her highness." He whispered.

"I beg your pardon, Princess."