Reunion

Meliodas dodged and summersaulted the attacks King was sending towards him. "I want you to answer me!" He glared towards the blonde man, his fists clenched.

"It depends on your definition of an "ally". If you ever turn on y/n or my teammates, then I'm your enemy. That's all that really matters, isn't it?" Meliodas grinned, looking at him.

"Stop dodging the question! I want to know what your goal is and what you did to y/n!" King said, getting impatient, and he moved his clubs faster, attempting to strick him.

The dragon sin quickly dodging and blocking the fairy is attack that is speedily trying to strick him, meliodas was able to grab King's club, but not before it slightly grazed his shoulder, making him hiss in pain quietly, "What'll you do now? I took your weapon out of commission." He smirked, gazing up at the fairy.

King lowered himself down, and he had his hands out forward, "Status Promotion!"

Meliodas cut grew, and blood spewed out of his wound. He grimaced and gritted hia teeth, he closed his one eye, glaring towards king, who narrows his eyes.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Y/n blocked the demon is attack with her club as she growls lowly, glaring at them as she then quickly leap away from the demon is punch.

She landed on the ground and narrowed her eyes. Then she felt a pain on her shoulder, making her wince. She looked over at her shoulder and frowned in confusion.

Y/n looked at her ring, her eyes widened of sensing its meliodas that she is feeling from him but what shocked her more is she feels its King magic having her confused, wondering what's going on between meliodas and king.

But she cut off her thoughts when a demon went to send an attack to her, which had her dodge it, and she growls. She inhaled and exhaled, and she closed her eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes, her one eye, a goddess, and the other still (e/c). She then had both hands gripped the handle of the club, and her hands glowed brightly.

Y/n gets the image of her beloved goddess and she grinned, she speedily runs to the demons having them startled and they went to hit her with both of their attacks but their hands gets cut off then a burning sensation is felt on their entire body and they screamed out in pain.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Jenna and merlin eyes widened in surprised and awed, but merlin had a proud smile on her lips.

"No way, y/n magic is changing! She used a goddess magic that is supposed to be painful for demons like her, but what's shocking is she used the goddesses lights as a..."

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

There in y/n's hands is a bright light of a scythe instead of a wooden club as she grinned, her goddess eye glowing as she leaned her hand to the two demons.

She snapped her fingers and dark spikes comes out of their bodies causing them to yell out in pain then she had a ball of light and darkness appear on her hand, she threw it and cut it in half and have two pieces of the light and darkness stabbed into the demons and their bodies started to slowly crumbled from the light while the darkness is stabbing their hearts inside.

Y/n had the light scythe disappeared and have the wooden club back. She smiled, her eye turn back to (e/c).

"Seems, I did it!" She chuckled, smiling.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Elizabeth concentrated her power to her fingertips while she held the goblet in her hands. A (f/c) light came off of the goblet.