The Fighting Festival

"First up is the elimination round. The ref will be yours truly, Love Helm! The rules of this round is extreeemly simple. Knock your opponents out of this ring. Throwing them out is fine, pushing too, or send them flying! As long as it's barehanded. The eight contenders that are still standing will move onto the finals!" The announcer, Love Helm twirled while explaining the rules. "Now then, let the brawling begin!"

Y/n scanned the crowd to see which men to fight with but, she felt a hand on her shoulder. After a few cocky words of her shouldn't be here for being a women thats when the men wrist is grabbed tightly by meliodas where the men yelped in pain of meliodas tight gripped and glared at the male "don't touch my wife you bastard" that's when he punched him very hard off the ring as y/n rolls her eyes and sighed as she grabbed another man is punch that was gonna punch her and she threw the man out of the ring easily.

Ban yawned while dodging multiple attacks from other men seeking to get someone out of the ring.

"This is so boring." He said with closed eyes. King, on the other hand was nervously running with Chastifol in pillow form away from any possible attacker.

"Hey Ban, make sure that you pull your punches against these guys." Y/n reminded to her best friend as she yawn of how boring its getting as she clapped her hands together, ridding herself of any dust after throwing a bunch of males off the ring.

"Yeah obviously, this festival wouldn't be much fun if we killed everybody here." Ban's eyes light up in mischief once he sees a man with a similar jacket to the one he had owned, before King of course ripped it apart with Chastifol.

Y/n watched with deadpanned expression as she shake her head with her hands on her hips as Ban strutted towards the man letting out a chuckled.

"Hey come on Captain, you're totally having fun here!" King accused.

"Yeah right. Now, does it really look like I'm enjoying myself?" King gave meliodas an unamused face with furrowed eyebrows, before he nodded. "Listen to me King, if we win this thing we get Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon.
Don't you wanna see the smile on her face when we do?" King's eyes widened as he adorned a heavy blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you King!"He imagined Diane thanking him, "First place is mine!" He said his voice deep as he went to his human form

"Alright, that's the spirit!" Meliodas cheered, glad that king will focus on diane and not his wife since he could tell that king has been getting somehow close to her, Across the arena, a mysterious woman took down ten men, causing them to form a ball and tumble towards a scared King.

"Talk about moved as fast as lightning! This one girl just knocked ten men out of the ring all at once!" The Love Helm yelled.

"She's doin' pretty well." Y/n complimented with a hand on her hip as she stared at the mysterious women.

"It's kinda scary. I bet she's not gettin' a lotta dates." Ban quips.

"Hey, where'd you get that jacket?" Meliodas question towards ban

The round seemingly ended with only seven contenders while they needed eight to continue. But, a man in the crowd noticed King floating close to the ground outside the arena. It was then chosen that he could proceed to the next round as he was not using any weapons.

"Well aren't you lucky? You played dirty and still won." Ban snickered.

"Yeah! Way to cheat!" Meliodas gave King a smirk and a thumbs up.

"Do you really think it's cheating?" King asked.

Y/n chuckled a bit and patted his back as King blushes making meliodas glared at king with angry smile.