You're Mine

[Hello everybody, I decided to make a flashback chapter but it will be between y/n and zeldris also I'm not sure if you all remember but I did make a chapter with votes of who you wanted me to do a spicy flashback chapter with ;) so the most votes are zeldris and Elizabeth which means I'm making a lemon chapter of zeldris, but I'll put a warning before it starts so you could skip it, if you're not comfortable with it anyway enjoy!]

~3000 years ago~

Y/n had been watched by zeldris and she couldn't help but enjoy the black-haired demon's company as she is thankful for him having meliodas stay away from her.

The female demon has been getting closer to her husband's little brother since she would stay and sleep in zeldris room cause she didn't want to be alone in her bedroom, nervous that meliodas would come into her room, if she was alone.

So zeldris will bring food to his room to give to y/n, so she doesn't have to see meliodas as her injuries have now been slowly healing and getting better, but she could see that a few scars are forming on her body as she had four scars on her back and another one on her shoulder that goes across her middle chest and back as it makes her insecure of it.

But zeldris will always keep telling her that he loves her scars and that it shows that she's a strong warrior who went through hell and is still standing from the hell that she went through.

It will make the female demon's hearts soften after hearing his sweet words and telling her that she's beautiful no matter what.

Y/n is in zeldris room, she looked over at the window and wondered how Elizabeth is doing as she hoped that her beloved goddess isn't worrying a lot or hurt about her not visiting Elizabeth for a while as she has been missing the silvered-haired female very dearly.

A door is heard opening and y/n glances over seeing zeldris coming inside the room, closing the door behind him, "Welcome back zel." Y/n smiled softly as the black-haired male looked over at y/n and gave her a soft smile back, "Hello my love, you doing alright?"

He walked towards her as he had removed his silver gauntlets and took his shoes off, put them away as he grabbed hold of y/n's hands when he sat down on the bed, sitting on the side of it and giving her hands a gentle kiss making the (h/c) haired female flustered.

"I'm doing well, zel. How about you? How was the mission?" She asked as zeldris rubbed her knuckles with his thumb, "I'm doing alright my dear, it was a bit difficult since one of the members of the archangel was there, but luckily that archangel retreat with some of the soldier's goddesses that survived from my attacks."

Zeldris frowned, not sure if he should tell her but he couldn't lie to her or keep this a secret from her since he figured that she's worried about that one goddess that's constantly on her mind.

"The Supreme deity's daughter was there too..." y/n eyes widened at hearing this as her heart dropped, "is she...did they..." zeldris shook his head, "no, I told the soldiers to not harm her since I said I will deal with her and luckily meliodas wasn't with me at the mission, but I didn't harm her at all."

Y/n sighed in relief at hearing this, "but she asked me about you since she seems very worried for you...but I told her that she cannot visit you for the time being cause something horrible happen and that you needed to heal, you should've seen how panicked and scared she looked when she heard something horrible happen to you, but she knew better not to come to the castle where there are many other powerful demons that could take her down." Zeldris told her as he looked over at her, "and she wanted me to tell you that she missed you very dearly and hoped that you'll be alright even said she loves you very much, hoping someday you two will meet again."