She's Mine Not Yours

[Hey guys this chapter will be a flashback of 3000 years ago before y/n and Elizabeth and meliodas was cursed and when y/n recently left the demon clan also this is where Elizabeth's meet meliodas again since she hasn't seen him since she meet y/n so get ready for this chapter!]

Elizabeth eyes widened and had her hands over her lips as she had tears in her eyes.

"Y/n...."

Y/n looked down as she was showing couple of few huge injuries on her back to elizabeth who is in horror and worried.

"I'm so sorry y/n...I..I should've sense him...I thought he..." elizabeth stuttered.

"It's okay Liz don't worry beside its my fault for not noticing or sensing him" y/n give her a small smile when she turn to glance at her.

"No y/n! It's not you're fault, please don't blame yourself. I just wish I could've stopped the torture you went through just to save me..." elizabeth held her hands and had tears in her eyes.

"Hey, I had to beside if this was the way to save you, then I would've go through it again just to have you here with me, and see your lovely smile and those beautiful eyes of yours" y/n smiles as elizabeth blushes as tears falls from her eyes, her heart warmed up from her words.

"Y/n..." elizabeth said softly but they didn't know that meliodas was watching in the bushes as he was getting annoyed of elizabeth being close to his wife.

~Moment later~

Y/n was bandaging herself as elizabeth left to get them food and water and strictly told her to not go anywhere and do something that could cause the wound be worse as y/n couldn't help but smile of it.

Y/n was trying to tie the bandage on her but then a voice, she wished to not hear.

"Need help?" Y/n turn to see meliodas with a smile but with worried in his eyes.

"No thank you, I'm good" she said firmly as she looked away but meliodas went to her.

"Aww don't be like that my lovely wife beside I'm just wanting to take care of you after the fight of you and my father." He said softly.

"The fight that you caused" she glared at him.

Meliodas frown "now now now y/n you know I have a reason." He began to tie the bandage as y/n was gonna hit him away but grunt when meliodas gripped her wrist tightly with a glare in his eyes.

"You were gonna leave me with some goddess after all." He began tie the bandage very tight on her wound making her wince.

"A goddess who never breaks my heart or betrays me even will treat me right and not like trash!" Y/n said angrily that had meliodas make the bandage be more tighter on her wound having her wince more in pain and the wound began to bleed.

"You really need to be careful of how you speak to me y/n." He said strictly.

"Screw you!" Y/n hissed as she grunts in pain more when meliodas gripped into her wrist tightly hard that could have a bruise and y/n could feel like her bone will break any moment now.

"Behave y/n or I'll teach you a lesson to not be disrespectful to me, after all you cannot fight me since you did used most of your energy to fight off thr two commandment and my father before leaving." Meliodas narrows his eyes.

Y/n stayed quiet and meliodas smiled "good girl" he looked at her.

"Get your filthy hands off her!"

Meliodas and y/n looks over to see elizabeth who's glaring very deadly and angrily towards meliodas and her hands clenched but one hand had a ark around her fist.