Finding Hawk

Elizabeth was watching the fireworks from outside the Boar Hat as she celebrated Liones' founding.

"What's going on, Elizabeth?" The young princess heard y/n's voice.

"Lady y/n!" She turned around to look at her.

"Hey!" She gave the princess a smile and she walked to Elizabeth, standing by her side to watch the fireworks with Elizabeth who given her a loving smile and they turn to look at the fireworks in front of them.

"I was told that the people have been liberated, and those suffering under forced labor are finally starting to return to their homes. Granted, it's going to take a long time to rebuild after all this, but the fact that we're celebrating Liones' founding festival at all is thanks to you and-" the silvered haired female said to y/n.

"It's all thanks to you for bringing us together, right?" Y/n smiled at her beloved goddess who blushed lightly.

"This is it. It's finally over." Elizabeth said with a soft smile.

"Not exactly. 'Cause Me and meli's journey hasn't wrapped up just yet." Y/n had her hands in her pockets and had a loving smile on her face.

"Huh?" Elizabeth questioned. Y/n only let out a small giggle and winked at her before heading back to the tavern. Elizabeth looked at y/n with concern look as she wondered what she mean by that even she felt her heart ache of hearing that her husband is included in this journey, wondering if she is or not but she hoped that she is since she wanted to stay by her beloved demon side.

~Time Skip!~

It was early in the morning, and Elizabeth had already eaten and changed into the tavern uniform and ran to the Boar Hat and opened the door of the tavern and peered inside to see everyone drunk and asleep.

Elizabeth smiled and closed the door and grabbed a broom and pail of water. The princess scrubbed the outside of the Boar Hat.

"Woah! Elizabeth! Cleaning up this early? You're a breed apart from those other employees." The silvered haired woman recognized the voice immediately.

"Oh! Hawk! Good morning!" The blue-eyed woman looked to her left but didn't see Hawk at all. "Hawk?"

"Over here! look down!" Elizabeth looked down and saw a tiny Hawk near the pail of water.

"There you are. Sorry. Couldn't tell where you were." She squatted down to get a closer look at Hawk.

"Guess I'm not used to you being this size."

"Yeah, well, no pun intended, but it's a small price to pay for saving the kingdom and those scoundrels." Hawk said proudly.

"Besides, this size has some advantages. For one, my usual bowl of scraps feels ten times bigger, so it's not all bad."

"Still, you need to promise you'll never do anything that reckless again, all right?" Elizabeth asked.

"That's up to those passed-out idiots in there." Hawk snorts.

"Yeah, but I'd still feel better if you never left my side, okay?"

"Okay!" Elizabeth offered her hand to Hawk, and he climbed on. She lifted him up close to her face.

"I've got a question."

"Hmm? What's up?"

"Do you know where lady y/n is heading next? Has she or meliodas said anything?" Elizabeth questioned.

"That, I don't know. Actually, where is she and meliodas now?"

"What?" Elizabeth opened the tavern door and scanned its passed-out inhabitants, and sure enough, not spotting y/n or meliodas anywhere.