3.DAD & KAI

The picture above was made by me of James Hikari's dad. I used Picrew. I hope you enjoy the story and ignore my crappy writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV
"I'm back." I sang. I was really happy now that I'd paid him back for deleting my files. I also got my files back.

"Hikari. Why don't you entertain our guests while I ready the dishes." Mum left while I stayed with the Yagami's. Soon after Mrs. Yagami walked away as well.
"Hikari how old are you?" Mr. Yagami questioned.
"10" I replied simply.

"Oh. You're the same age as Light."said Mr.Yagami.
"It...seems so."Again. I know I'm rude but what ever.
"Which school are you planning to go to?" He asked. Sayu being the most adorable she is came in front of me and asked if I could do her hair and I agreed.

"Um...I think the school was called Daikoku Private Academy." I replied.
"You don't talk very much do you?" Sayu asked.
"No." I replied while mum entered the room.

"Actually she isn't supposed to show emotions either but she really doesn't care for those foolish rules from her old school." Mum replied.
"What? Why would you want a 10 year old to hide her emotions?" Mr.& Mrs. Yagami questioned together.

"It was a special school and they believed, not showing emotions was the best way of protecting your self. Which is absurd so we'd always wanted her to change schools and come to Japan but Hikari being her stubborn self didn't want to let her friends go." She said.
"Oh." Was the only reply she got from them.
"So let's eat now."Mum said trying to change the topic.

After Dinner.

"We'll see you later then." I waved them good bye and opened the door and saw dad with Kai or his alias Jace.
"Jace, dad! You're back!!!!"I screamed.
"Yes, Yes, Yes." Dad replied.

"So he's in Japan?" I asked.
"Yes and Hel-." He said looking at the Yagamis and then realization hit him.
"What-What did you say? How do you know I went to see him?" He asked.

"James she isn't an idiot. We'll talk about this later for now take Jace away." Mum said to which I agreed happily.
"Swisssssss~~~~~~"He said with all the cuteness he could add to his voice.

"Awwww. I missed you little crybaby." I said.
"She seems to have a sweet spot for her brother." Said Sachiko (she asked me to call her that.)

"Yea...He is in fact the only biological family she has who actually cares for her."Mum said to which I just left while shaking my head.
"What about you?" Soichiro asked her.

"She...we adopted her." Dad replied.
When Light heard that he gave a sad and sympathetic smile. I did not like it. I did not want anyones sympathy. Kai saw through my emotionless face and wrapped his tiny arms around me (well as much as he could reach). I hugged him back.

"Jace do you wanna see them?" I asked. I'd asked him this many times before but he always said one thing...
"No. I don't need to see someone who just left you and me. He left you to tend to me when you were 7. I only need you." He said again, and I just smiled. Tear threatening to slip out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is so short. Just didn't want too many things happening in the same chapter.