6. TASK FORCE

The doors suddenly opened to reveal 5 men. The first one I noticed was Soichiro, there was a man with black hair who looked somewhat young, another one had back afro hairstyle he was kind of tall. There were two other men with black hair one was really tall and the other was the shortest among them. I heard a small talk between the afro haired man and the other black young looking dude. They said "Are we in the right room?"

"I am L." Said the raven as we settled a little and he just scratched his hair.
I heard the some "This is him?"'s "He's nothing like I thought he'd be."

"I am Soichiro Yagami chief of the NPA." Said Soichiro showing his badge to L.

" Umm...Matsuda." Said the young looking guy.

"I'm Aizawa."

"Ukita."

"Mogi." Said the really tall dude.

"I'm really sorry we're late, currently the five of us are-"He was cut off by L and I.

"Bang." Both L and I said in unison.

"I hate it when we're in unison." I muttered just loud enough for L to hear and he ignored it but no matter what he couldn't avoid the small smile tugging on his lips.

"Hmm?"

"What the hell was that?"

"If I were Kira, you'd be dead by now Mr. Soichiro Yagami Chief of the NPA. No?" He asked, to which the others nodded.

"Kira needs a face and the name to be able to kill someone." I added in a monotonous voice.
"but I'm sure you've already figured that much out haven't you?" Added L. We really are always in unison.

"Please do not give out your name so carelessly."L said.
"How about we value our lives." I said again in a monotonous voice. L just left to the next room after that.

"I knew Kira needed a face to kill but I don't remember any evidence that showed that he needed a name too." Matsuda said while staring at me blushing. I just stood there with a stoic face.

"There's no way to verify if this is related but criminals whose names were never released publicly or whose names were spelled incorrectly in the media have not been targeted we briefly went over that at one of our meetings. By the way..." Said Soichiro then turned to me and his hard gaze softened as he saw me.

"What are you doing here Hikari?" Asked Soichiro.

"Chief you know her?" Asked the Aizawa guy.

"Uhhh..." I said while not wanting to lie but not wanting to say the truth either.

"She's not Hikari but V and she wants to help out in the case so she came here." L said.

"What!?" Said Soichiro and I at the same time.

"But I heard that V and L dismantled? And I thought V was a guy." Said Matsuda.

"I'm V, Yes we did dismantle because of a certain someone not being willing to help me out and that's really sexist of you Matsuda. I'm here to tell you and prevent you from getting yourself killed but if you pull any of those dangerous stunts again I'll find Kira and tell him your real name." Soichiro looked absolutely stunned by that. The best detectives in the world are his son's best friend and his neighbor plus his neighbors other friend is L the other best detective in the world.

"You won't." He said.

"Try me." I challenged. He moved forward a little and came close to me and whispered...

"Kai read your diary to me."

"He did what!?...He can say bye to his phone for 3 weeks." I said then I got an idea.

"Fine. I won't tell Kira your real name but I can make sure that if you do anything like that I'll make sure you don't get your hands on sugar for at least a week." I said and I could see the fear fill his eyes and he nodded to not doing anything dangerous. Everyone was pretty confused about why he was more scared of not getting any sugar instead of dying.

"So does that mean you're forgiving me?" He asked innocently.

"No!" I said bluntly.

"When will you start talking to me again properly?"

"When you give me an explanation about what happened but I'll help out just so I can stop you from doing outrageous stuff." I said.

"By the way I need to pick Jace up." I continued.

"Watari can pick him up. He's complained about not being able to see him for a while now." He said and texted Watari.

"Maybe he can help out here after all you both have your father's genes." He added only to be met with a deadly glare. If looks could kill he'd be dead by now.

"Sorry." He said quietly.

"I apologize about our small talks when we're here for work. Come this way-"He said to the task force members.
"Oh right would you mind turning your cellphones or simply anything that could go off in the middle of a conversation and put it on the table." I said.

" What!? Do you think we're gonna use our cellphones during this meeting to leak information?" Questioned Aizawa.

"It's alright just do as she says."Soichiro said.

"I realize they've been conscious from the very beginning but I still can't tell if they trusts us or not."

"Just that he was willing to show his face to you means that he trusts you and about the cell phones I said that because we just don't want any distractions during the meeting." I said justifying why I'd asked that of them.

"Let me start by saying nobody takes any notes on anything." L said.

"It should just be in memory."I added.
"Please make yourself comfortable alright." L said.
I sat down while crouching just like L.