19. NIGHTMARE

V's Mum

V's Mum...I made this using Picrew

I made this using Picrew

"What did I even expect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mello just let me try the chocolate." I whined.

"Nop-" Mello answered moving his head to the right where a really cute looking girl entered the room.

"Who- who is that?" I asked confused.

"I have no clue, but do you think I have a chance with her?" Mello asked.

"She's probably years older than you. Can't you see how tall she is?"

"Anyway I'll try anyways." He said and walked up to the adorable girl.

"Hey, wanna go out with me beautiful?" Mello asked.

"Mello stop shoving your face in front of her eyes or she might need bleach for it." The girl giggled little at my comment.

"Are you new?" I asked curiosity dripping from my voice.
She simply nodded.

"What's your name?" Mello asked with a wink.

"Mello stop I actually feel bad for heer eyes." Matt joined in.

"Hey Matt." I said as I waved at him.

"L! Where the heck are you?" I heard a distant voice from outside that I had learnt to identify as Watari. He walked through the door and went up to the girl. I waved at Watari as he waved back.

"L you're supposed to go to the car not come here." Watari scolded and I was confused what he was talking about before I heard the 'girl' talk.

"Watari. I just wanted to check if these guys recognise me but you already ruined the plan." He said in his usual voice but for some reason it sounded like venom was dripping from his voice.
Matt and I burst out in a fit of laughter as Mello stood there dumbfounded. It was a very interesting sight to behold. It was hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snapped out of my day dream when I heard Soichiro yell.

"Of course not! I'd never tell him about anything classified that hasn't been broadcast. Besides I haven't been returning home regularly and when I do I'm too tired and just go to sleep."
I was very lost in my thoughts after that.

'That's worse. If my parent were police and they've information I need I'd hack their computer when they're tired and sleeping. Well that's exactly what I did before too.' I thought. While lost in thought I never realised when I had fallen asleep.

"Stop! STOP! Please. She'll die." I heard a woman cry. I looked around the place where I was at. Its was a huge room, to be more precise it was a master bedroom decorated with luxury items. A huge chandelier above the bed. The bed looked very messy like someone had just fought a war on it. The bed's frame was huge and leaning to it was the woman who I guessed was the one crying. She had a light brownish almost blond hair. She had brown eyes, that of mine. I instantly recognised her as my mother. My biological mother. She was on her knees...begging. My vision got clearer as the lights turned on. I looked at mum again and saw something gruesome. She was almost naked and had bruises all over her body. I hear cries all around the room but I can't see the one who's crying. I look all around the room all over again but found nothing. I hear little snores in my arm. I looked down. I instantly recognised the child...Kai. He was in my arm. My baby brother was so cute. I snapped out of it as soon as I heard more horrid screams for help. More begging. More yelling. More pain.

'Pain...I...I was in pain? How? This voice...It was...it's my voice. Arghhh!!!!!!' Now it was clear it was my screams all along the one screaming for help, the wail. It was all mine. I was scared. I hand idea what was going on. Why this was happening. If this was even real or not.

"No! NO! NO! NO!" That's all I could say and even that was a whisper.

"Kari! Kari! Kari!" I heard a familiar voice. It was so void of emotion but so filled with it too.

'Who...Who's Kari?' I thought.

"V!" I heard the same voice yell.

'It's L it's my panda, my lawlipop.' I thought. A smile was creeping it's way on my face.

"V...Open your eyes please..." It was only a whisper. I doubt anyone heard it. I scoffed.

'He...He was asking me to open my eyes. No he's begging me. But...But they are open.'

"V...I'm worried please open your eyes now." L added again in a whisper.

I slowly opened my eyes, straight away met by a warm and comforting hug. It didn't take me long to realise it was my Lawlipop who was holding me. I immediately hugged back.

"Aww is my panda worried about me?" I asked while smiling and I opened my eyes wider when I saw Soichiro.

"It's been so long since you last called me that. At least when awake." Lawlipop complained. I was a blushing mess but then it hit me, I was mad at him. I let go but he didn't so I tried to struggle my way out of the hug.

"Fine..." He said and looked at the TV.

"By the way...Here." He came closer to me with  a tissue. I was so confused, I gave him the look. 'Why?' Is what it said.

Until...I realised the tears flowing from my eyes uncontrollably and I didn't realise it at all.