66. GETTING OVER TRAUMA (WELL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE)

Heyyy... I'm sorry for not adding anymore chapters for more than a week...I was just writing another fanfic that I wanted to write at least 5 chapters for (it's an AOT one Levi x OC) I'm soooo sorry. And also this chapter is a bit (a lot) rushed and I was really sleepy so sorry for any mistakes. As always flash backs are in bold and italics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L POV

I reread the same line again and again.

'Oh right about the injections affects...get used to it ;p'

'V's dad is something else. She was going through so much because of him and all he said was 'get used to it'. How was she supposed to get used to something so horrific?' I was very confused. He said he loved her and he tells her-

"Dad?...he loves making people...how do I say it?...Confused. He'll stay things in a very round about manner or take out a few important words to make the sentence sound not as important." V told me. It was about 4 years ago when her dad and his mannerisms came up in a conversation.

'This sentence could very well be the cure.' V was out getting us desserts while I watched Amane through the screens.

"Ryu-Ryuzaki! What's the meaning of this?!" Yagami asked.

"I've apprehended her as the second Kira. This at the very least, is necessary." I replied blandly, my eyes not leaving the screen at all.

"Indeed, there was enough evidence in Amane's room...to mark her as the Second Kira, but..." I didn't let him finish.

"Yes, there's no mistake. Now all we have to do is make her tell us whether she knows Kira, and if so, whether she knows who he is...and how she kills." Of course I knew who Kira was, but not enough people believed me. V also had some idea as to how she kills, but it still sounded absurd. Though Light's reaction did seem strange, it might as well be true.

"Watari, take the proper precautions, but do whatever needs to be done to get her to confess."

Watari replied with a short "Yes."

"Also Yagami-san." I called out. I had a few things to talk to him about.

"Yes." He replied.

"I'm probably going to bring in Light to to testify, as the prime suspect. Please be prepared." V also needed to know this. Knowing her, she'll probably still be upset on the inside.

"Could I ask all of you to not come in this room for a few days? I'll get you another room to work in." I told them.

"Why is that?" Aizawa-san asked.

"I'll be doing some experiments." I was not interested in telling them anything. It was dangerous having anyone in the room while V's having constant panic attacks.

"Huh?" All of them seemed confused but I didn't exactly want to explain. I didn't have to either.

I soon heard the door click open. I wasted no time in closing the screen that showed Amane. I wasn't ready to start yet.

"Watari. Could you get the gentleman a room to work in?" I asked.

"Huh?...Okay." Watari wasn't aware of what I was planning to do so he too was surprised with my request.

"What are you thinking?" V asked from behind me.

"It's all done Ryuzaki. It's room no. 105..." Watari informed me. The room was far enough from here so that was good.