67. MISA AMANE

I'M SOOOO SORRYYYYY FOR LEAVING FOR SOOOO LONG😭!!!!!!!! I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER STUFF PLUS I HAD A WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!!! I was also writing my attack on titan fanfic and sort of fell in love with my oc and couldn't stop writing more       👉👈. I AM SOOOOOO SOOOO SORRRYYYYYYYY😭!!!!!! I'LL TRY AND WRITE MORE FROM NOW ON !!!!!!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!! Also I hope you like the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Violet's POV

I ran out the door to see Misa Amane. I felt tired to the point I could faint but I had to go. I wanted to see Misa. Not behind a screen but face to face. She had answers and I wouldn't get it by torturing her, let alone I didn't want anyone to be tortured. That was my nightmare, my mum being tortured while I just watched helplessly. One day when I saw him about to inject mum. I ran there tried to stop and after that my mind went blank I don't remember what happened. The next thing I remembered was being in a hospital with dad by my side, he told me I was injected with some weird fluid. A fluid which controlled my amygdala. It made it so anything related to what I feared most would trigger hallucinations of it. It didn't happen when I was awake but rather, it'd send such intense signals it made me faint. I was reminded of everything that happened but much more intensified. I left the hotel and arrived at the base where we were keeping Misa, shortly after leaving.

I punched the password and went through the doors. I was surrounded by dark gloomy walls. The fresh smell of paint was still around. Even if the walls in the hallway weren't painted, the room where Misa was staying in was recently renovated. It was to make sure no sound came in or went out, as well as bringing down her ability to use her senses, making her feel truly helpless. It was said that isolation was one of the best way to make someone go insane, the victims would do anything to escape it. So L seemed to be hoping the same to happen. It felt like my heart was going to beat out of chest from how nervous I was. I hadn't checked if I was truly okay or not. All I knew was that it might've been cured...and here I was, having no confirmation that I was truly okay...still here I was, doing something extremely dangerous. If Misa wasn't smart enough to know that no one knows V exists hence she decides to kill me, then no one can save me. I may have been a reckless person but I knew I wasn't invincible...I was a normal human who was scared of pain and death. The pin drop silence only added to my restlessness.

I came upon a white doors where Misa was held...except before that was Watari's room, well the room where Watari created torture weapons. I stood still in front of the door taking deep breaths to calm my nerves. They wen't much help, but hey, I never expected them to work in the first place. I never believed that Misa was going to give Light away easily and neither did I believe Light didn't have a plan. Now my plan after knowing it all was to befriend Misa. Light was already my friend but guys tend to be better at keeping secrets than girls so Misa was the one I needed to approach. I took one last deep breath before turning the handle on the door. I was hit with the warm heat from inside the room. It had started get kind of cold outside so anything less than what it was outside felt warm. If it was a heater, it was a jackpot. I looked around the small room to see Watari looking at me, not so surprised. I supposed L called and informed him that I'd come to see Misa.

"Hey Watari." I said cheerfully, I was truly in the mood, apart from the heart that feels like it's going to explode of course.

Watari nodded in acknowledgement. I took large strides towards the old man with a grin. He smiled back.

"How do you feel?" He asked as I hugged him tight. I snuggled into him, like how I did when I was only a kid. Not gonna lie he was giving off chemicals' stench, that to some point were disgusting but bearable. It's not like I saw him after years, but I was so happy, I just felt the need to hug him. That's what I always did when I was happy.