31. BIRTHDAY PARTY

This chapter is longer than others. TODAY IS L'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!🎉🎊🥳🎁🎈🥳🎊🎉🎁🎈

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L LAWLIET 😚🤩😁

I actually drew this. Truly, the only drawings that turn out good for me is L's 😁.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole room was covered in white and sky blue helium balloons. L's wall was decorated in baby blue and white streamers. More normal balloons were shaped in a door kind of way with a huge happy birthday sign in the middle of it. I had placed fake wisteria flowers on the window frame to make the environment seem more natural. I opened the windows to show the beautiful sunset just outside the window that had never been opened. We certainly bullied L's study table. It was covered by a table cloth with more streamers stuck to the cloth, the streamers were so long, it was completely hiding what was under the table, there was also the blue cloth thingy placed right infant of the streamers in a 'w' shape. The table contained a cake that didn't necessarily look good since I made it for the first time with out my mum helping me. The cake was supposed to look like a strawberry but it looked like a tomato to my demise. I made two cake just in case and this was the better looking one, but the other one tasted good so I hoped this one would too. The cake was layered and had strawberries inside the cake at the very centre. I knew just how much he liked strawberries so I chose this kind of cake. It had a small 'Happy Birthday L' written around the edge. The cake was surrounded by centrepieces everywhere except for where L was meant to cut it from. Honestly I was proud of it. The kids were cheering loudly all around the room with confetti in one hand and party blowers in another.

"Guys. Shushhhhhhhhh. Do it quietly if you're going to help." I scolded.

"It's already done though." One complained.

"Not really the LED lights still need to be put around the room." I retorted making that kid shut up. After putting the LED lights, I looked around the room proud about the job I did. I swore to myself to make that his best birthday, like I did every year after that as well but oh well. We all waited for the black haired panda to arrive. I knew he wouldn't expect this to have been done for him. Honestly the other kids apart form Near, Mello and Matt only came for the cake. The three were on the look out for L and after a few-no 30 damn minutes later they came in saying L was coming and we tuned the lights off finding a good hiding place to stay in.

We could soon enough hear light foot steps approaching the door. The door knob turned slightly indicating he was coming in. As soon as the door opened and he turned on the dim light of his room he was met with a loud *POP* or *POOOOMPPPP* of the party poppers and confetti, the LED lights turning on as well. He was wearing the same clothes he always wears, white long sleeved T-shirt and greenish blue jeans. There was a mixture of surprise and joy on his face.