Chapter 351 - 360

Chapter 351

"Second Master, Xu Mansion sent a post saying that Xu Zhan was promoted to the official position. Please go to Xu Mansion tomorrow to celebrate..." Please post.

    Xu Zhanshi is the younger brother of Xu Shangshu of the Ministry of War, and the current Shao Zhanshi in Zhan Shifu, like Murongjian, is a senior official of the fourth grade. Unexpectedly, he was also promoted at this time.

    "What official position did he get promoted?" Murong Jian asked casually, and accepted the invitation.

    "I heard that it is Taipusiqing!" The little servant replied in a low voice.

    "Taipu Siqing? Are you sure you heard it right?" Murong Jian's eyes were cold.

    A cold questioning drilled into the eardrums, hitting the heart, the shocked young boy trembled, and he squatted: "Send... the post-posted boy...that's what it said..."

    Murong Jian's eyes stunned. I quickly opened the invitation and quickly browsed the content on it, Qingjun's face became more and more gloomy, and more and more gloomy...

    "Isn't Taipusiqing the official position you are going to be promoted to? Why has it become Xu Zhan's thing again?" Du Shi was also taken aback, and cautiously said: "Could it be a mistake?"

    Murongjian shook his head, his eyes faintly: "Each official of the court needs to go through the household department for filing. It is impossible to make a mistake. ! " "

    that's how an official, promised the two of you? "Duchenne tightly frowned: another stupid people know, there is only one official on a official ......

    " Xu and Zhan I must have been a man Wrong news..." Murongjian's eyes were deep: He must figure out as soon as possible whether it was him or Xu Zhan who got the wrong message...

    The young man hesitated for a moment, and said in a low voice: He said...Xu Zhan has received the promotion document..."

    "Really?" Murong Jian's sharp eyes narrowed sharply.

    "The little boy who sent the invitation...that's what he said..." The little boy replied humbly, a thin layer of cold sweat oozing out of his forehead.

    Murong Jian’s handsome face was about to drip out of ink in an instant. How did he forget that the promotion of an official is a happy and important event. As long as he receives the promotion document and confirms that he has been officially promoted, he will send out invitations and invite colleagues to congratulate... …

    The post of Xu’s Mansion was sent to Zhen Guohou Mansion, which proved that Xu Zhanshi received the promotion letter and he is already the new Taipusi Qing...

    "This... how could this be?" Du's eyes were anxious, his brows furrowed. Wrinkled tightly.

    Murongjian was upset, and he also wanted to know why this happened. Lord Wang and Lord Li had already recommended him to be Taipusiqing, and vowed to let him go back to the house and wait for the paperwork to be issued tomorrow. How could he have thought about that? The promotion document went down to Xu's mansion today...

    Lord Wang and Lord Li are all people of great faith, and they have a good relationship with him. They will never play him inexplicably. Could it be that... he was promoted by his enemy? I got it, so I made a mistake and put the official position that belongs to him to Xu Zhanshi?

    "Song Tianwen! It's him, it must be the ghost of him!" Murongjian shouted sternly, with chills bursting in his eyes: When he was discussing promotion with Lord Wang and Lord Li, Song Tianwen happened to pass by not far away, he must be Hearing their conversation, I just took action to block my promotion. It’s really hateful.