Chapter 259: Why is it cold?

Chapter 259

Looking at her gloomy little face, Ouyang Shaohao flashed a touch of unspeakable laughter, so she did carelessly: "Okay!"

Murong Xueyu’s ignited anger, waving his arms and beating Ouyang Shaohao: “Who asked you to change clothes for me?” She changed her clothes, her body, all her body. Read...

"The clothes on your body are soaked, wearing wet clothes, how to rest?" Ouyang Shaohao glanced at her casually, and the bottom of the flashing light was stunned. Murong Xue looked angry and burned. The evil spirits aggravated the strength of the beating: "There are so many embarrassments in the Taishou House, hey, you can change clothes for me if you look for someone..."

He actually did his own hands and did not know whether men and women gave love or not? I was so angry that she was mad at her...

On the chest, there was a dull pain in the arm. Ouyang Shaoqi raised his eyebrows and looked at the beautiful fire. The smashing of the claws and his feet beat his Murong Xue. The bottom of the glimmer flashed a smile, faintly said: "I just use internal forces. I have dried your clothes for you, and have not changed your clothes for you..."

“Really?” Murong Xue made a move and looked down. He saw a pink lotus embroidered on the placket of his white coat, but it was the one that was worn yesterday!

Say early! Hurt her for a long time!

Murong Xue gave him a sigh of relief, and the high-hanging heart was immediately released, and his arm was retracted. He said carelessly: "When is it now?"

"Oh, when it is 5 am to 7 am, just over half!" Ouyang Shaoyi looked at the pure white transparent hourglass, faintly said.

Time is still early!

Murong Xue nodded, indulged for a moment, looked up to Ouyang Shaohao, smiled and said: "Shizi, you teach me, how to practice internal strength?"

Ancient poisons, beloved medicines, fainting medicines, etc., were rampant. After she came to ancient times, she had several enemies. Whenever she might, she would take some medicine to harm her. Internal forces can drive away these poisons. If she practices internal forces, she is not afraid of these abominable drugs...

"The person who is cold and poisonous in the body can't repair the internal force..." Ouyang Shaohao looked at her, saying a word and a word, and the bottom of the flash flashed a complicated look.

Murong Xue glanced: "Why?"

"Because the cold poison will swallow the internal force, if you take a point, it will swallow a point..." Ouyang Shaohao said faintly, and the bottom of the sputum flashed a rare dignity.

Murong Xue is speechless, how can this be? She had thought that the cold poison was a regular seizure, suffering, and smashing, and it passed. I didn’t expect that cold poison could prevent her from practicing internal forces. It’s really abominable: “That taught me to do it lightly! ”

She can practice as quickly as possible, and when others poison her, she can avoid it as quickly as possible...

"Light work requires internal force assistance. If there is no internal force, it is impossible to use it easily..." Ouyang Shaohao said faintly, watching her eyes, it is very sympathetic...

Murong Xue's cold eyes and smoldering raging anger: This dog's cold poison, not only makes her suffer, but also hurts her, she can't learn anything. It's awful... How is she so unlucky? It turned out to be cold poison...

"Do you still remember how you are cold and poisonous?" Ouyang Shaohao looked at her in a blink of an eye, and the obsidian-like eyes flashed with little dignity.

Murong Xue stunned. After she came to Qingyan, she only looked at the enemies of all parties. I really didn't think about how the original Lord was cold.

Cold poison was in the middle of a decade ago. At that time, Murong Xue was only four years old. He was so ruinous to a child who was only four years old.

When I was four years old, when Murong Xue was four years old, what happened to him?

Murong Xue tried to think back, suddenly there was a strange memory in his mind that quietly surging, just like something that was separated, wanting to break through the heavy obstacles and reproduce the day...

Murong Xue, cold poison, cold poison, Murong Xue...

Murong Xue suddenly had a sharp needle in her head. She was screaming at her, her mind was bursting with pain, and a cold voice passed from the void: The magic voice intermittently drilled into the ear Middle: "You are Murong Yue's daughter ... you deserve this ... this is your life ... no wonder anyone ..."

"Xueer, Xueer, don't think about it, don't think about it ... don't think about anything "" Ouyang Shaochen embraced her small waist and hugged her in her arms, clearly feeling that her petite body was trembling gently, suffering huge pain ...

His dark pupil shrank suddenly, A sharp flash of light flashed through the eyes, disappearing without a trace, patting her back softly and comfortingly: "It's just old things, don't think about it ... just do it if you are good ..."

Qing Yue's voice was blowing like a breeze, gently and softly, Murongxue gradually recovered, the pain in her mind slowly dissipated, she looked up at Ouyang Shaochen, her cold eyes flashed coldly: " I am cold poisoned, not accidentally! "

"I know! "Ouyang Shaochen nodded, his eyes deep: the cold poison was overbearing and rare, no one would use it indiscriminately. The little girl must have an extraordinary purpose.

In order to achieve his purpose, he inadvertently insulted a little girl who was only four years old. It was really cruel and mean and shameless.

"When the man poisoned me, he said a few harsh words. He should be my father's enemy." Murong Xue said lowly, his eyes cold: the man's accent was strange, and he could not hear where it was. People, Murong Yue went to battle on the battlefield, beheaded a lot of enemy generals, and the Qiu family was gone. After a while, she couldn't find any clue at all ...

"It's okay, let's investigate slowly and we can definitely find that person "..." Ouyang Shaochen said lightly, and his dark eyes were as deep as a quiet lake: he would definitely find the man and smash the corpse!

"Well!" Murong Xue headed Ouyang Shaohao's chest and nodded: The man gave Murong Xue a cold poison, not wanting to let her die, but trying to torture her, let her live sin, my heart is really vicious...

"Shizi, Gong Taizi, Duan Taishou are looking out to see!" The no-respectful screams suddenly sounded and passed through the door...