Chapter 246: Wonderful Brain Remnant (Edited)

Chapter 246

Murong Xue had a toe point, and his slender body was like a horror. He blinked in front of the gray man and blocked his way.

The gray-shirted man looked cold and raised his wooden stick. The evil murder came over to Murong Xue.

Murong Xue disdain and laughed, avoiding the sticks sideways, slamming his hand on the man's chest, knocking the man down to the ground, looking at him with a condescending look: "Hand over the silver."

The man's eyes flashed, and the wooden stick in his hand ruthlessly hit Murong Xue's ankle.

Murong Xue leapt forward, avoiding the wooden stick, and flew a foot, kicked hard on the man's cheek, kicked the man to the ground, and rolled forward for a distance of four or five meters before stopping. The bumpy dizziness and tinnitus, and the sight of Venus ...

Murong Xue walked forward and pickup the man's collar. Su Bai's little hand reached into the broken purse hanging from his waist and took out the silver ingot. The cold threatened: "If you dare to be so brazen and grab the money, blame me..."

"Bad man, hugh to bully weak!" The crisp anger sounded, and a plum-red figure flew like lightning, and the screaming punch hit Murong Xue.

Murong Xue frowned, released his hand and took a step back, avoiding the attack of the coming man, watching the humane unhappy: "What are you doing?"

The coming man is a woman, about fourteen or five years old, with a childish face. Like jade, his long eyelashes curled up, his chin was raised, and he looked at Murong Xue with arrogance. The black grape-like eyes were full of hostility.

"I am going to fight against the injustice and prevent you from bullying the weak!" she said fiercely, and the woman stretched her arm to protect the man behind her. The righteousness was awkward, hateful, and looked like Murong Xue disdainfully smirked and pointed at the man: "He is stealing money. That thief, its not that weak..."

"You rarely reverse the right and wrong of black and white, you just robbed him of his money, but I can see clearly..." The woman interrupted her words unkindly and looked at her in disgust.

Murong Xue said coldly: "This silver was originally mine, he robbed it, so I just robbed it back ..."

"Really?" The woman looked at the man who was suspiciously looking down to the ground, only to see him wearing a half-shirt with a gray autumn, a piece of the east, a patch of the west piece, a ruined trousers, only to the knees, hair unkempt, the chin is covered with a beard and its awkward.

In the half-small eyes, there is a flash of light, thumping, squatting in front of the woman, crying and miserable: Small injustice, please ask the little girl to be the master..."

The woman patted the man's shoulder gently and comforted: "Reassured, I will not let you suffer..."

The unselfish, arrogant look, seeing Murong Xue frowning, coldly said: "This girl, please, if you look closely at him, do he seem to be able to take out a hunderd or two silver?"

"He is a beggar. He really can't get a hundred and two silver, but he didn't grab your money. But you gave him the money and wanted to go back. He didn't want to give it. You just grab it..." The woman said word by word, scornfully looking at Murong Xue.

Murong Xue: "..."

She was so full of food, she had nothing to do when she was idle . She gave away her money and snatched it back.

"Look at the girl's clothes and jewelry, it must be an official family's money, people like you, this this girl has seen more, and all of them like to overpower others and take pleasure in bullying the suffering people ... "

"What happened to the civilian population? They are also people who have blood, have flesh, have thoughts, and have feelings. They are not ignorant, arbitrarily slaughtered animals. They also need the love of others and need the respect of others..."

"As a government official, you should lead by example, respect the people, love the people, rather than play with them and bully They must know that water can carry a boat and can overturn it. If the people are angry, the first one who is unlucky is the wealthy man of you who has no one in sight ..."

Murong Xue: "..."

This woman is really cynical. When she hears the mans complaints, she has made such a strange brain supplement on the logic of God... Its a wonderful brain circuit, and she is not at a level at all. She is too lazy to say more to them...

Murong Xue grinned, turned around, and walked forward without going back.

Looking at her decisive figure, the woman's face was instantly gloomy: obviously she did something wrong, she taught her, it was for her good, she was not only grateful, but she still went away, really uncultivated.

"You stop." The woman screamed and jumped to Murong Xue, blocking her way.

"What are you doing?" Murong Xue looked at her coldly, and there was a trace of impatience in the dark eyes.

"Leave the one hundred and two silvers." The woman said arrogantly, a natural appearance.

"Why?" Murong Xue raised her eyebrows at her, and her eyes were cold and proud.

"Just because you hurt the poor beggar, the one hundred or two silvers are the compensation you gave him." The woman said justice with awe, proud.

"The beggar robbed me of my money and still shot me. The injury was entirely his own responsibility, self-sufficiency, and let me compensate him? Insane delusion." Murong Xue said coldly, straight across the woman, striding forward.

The thief who was in a bad position grabbed her bag and moved her hand. She was injured and asked her to pay for their injury. What a joke...

The womans little face is almost black and the ink is dripping, and the evil palm is slamming to Murong Xue: You are less powerful, and hurting people to lose money.

She didn't want to pay for her narrow mind, and she personally took the money.

Murong Xue disdain and laughed, avoiding the womans sneak attack sideways, and swaying and the womans fight. In a flash, everyone saw only one blue, one red and two squats, and the left and right sides were fighting. Together, I can't tell who is who, the sharp and fast moves, and the people are dazzled...

The woman waved her fist in disgust, and every time she used all her strength, Mei Hongs clothes flew up and down.

Murong Xue had nothing to deal with, and the cold eyes were full of contempt. She thought that this woman was very powerful. She only learned the skill of such a three-legged cat, and ran out of unscrupulously, and it was really ridiculous...

Seeing the womans fist and screaming in disgust, Murong Xues bottom flashed a trace of impatience, flew up a foot and slammed it on the woman, took her two or three meters away, and looked at her coldly: "Don't just to fight with me, you still look back at your beggar friend..."