Chapter 279: Rui Wang's plan

Chapter 279

This... how is this possible?

The middle-aged man noticed the eyes of Song Shiren. He looked at him with a condescending look. He rode a fast horse, like a wind, and crossed him and the guards. The horseshoes rolled up the smoke and dust, and several people coughed again and again.

Song Shiren pulled up his sleeves and gently covered his mouth and nose. He looked at the figure of the middle-aged man who was gradually drifting away. The shrewd voice was full of shock and incredulity: "That is... Zhennan Wang!"

"It is the king of the town... It is the king of the town..." The armored guards nodded again and again, and the bottom was full of shock.

"He is not in the fire, is it dying? How suddenly is it safe?" Song Shiren said lowly, his eyes cold.

Although the fire in the town of Wangnan is secret, but the network is wide, it can still be inquired. The fire poison is extremely toxic. The town of Wangnan has been supporting for four years. It is already the end of the strong, and there is not much time to live. He thought it was goodbye. Zhennan Wang, will be at the funeral of the town of South Wang, I did not expect that the town of Wang Nan was actually riding on the street, not to see a little bit of death.

"Someone solved the fire poison for Zhennan Wang?"

One of the guards raised an eyebrow: "When the past job passed through the town of Wangnan, I saw a man coming out to pour the dregs. If his fire was poisoned, it should be solved today!"

Song Shiren’s savvy nephew slammed up: “Who has been to Zhennan Wang’s hospital today?”

"After the poisonous poison in the town of Zhennan, it has always been a closed door. Only the younger generations in the royal family have gone, will give a few thin faces, see you..." When it comes to this, the guards’ eyes are bright: Just now, His Royal Highness, the woman next to him, seems to have come from the direction of the Wangnan Courtyard in Zhennan..."

Song Shiren glanced at him and looked up to the front. Gong Qianyu, the woman and Zhennan Wang did not come from the same direction. The fire poison in the Zhennan Wangs was undoubtedly solved by them.

Although Gong Qianyu is a martial artist with strong internal strength and deep internal strength, he does not understand detoxification. For Zhennan Wang to go to the fire, it should be the woman next to him!

Just now he was also strange, the temperament of the arrogant, the imperial Prince of the Prince how to take care of the women around him, the original woman is the detoxification hand of Gong Qianyu.

Hehe, Zhennan Wang Quan is in the wilderness, and Gong Qianyu asks people to solve his poison. He will certainly be grateful to Gong Qianyu, and naturally will help Gong Qianyu to become the emperor...

This news is not a good thing for them!

Song Shiren’s eyes sank, and he looked around at nowhere, and rushed toward the direction of Rui Wangfu...

Rui Wangfu Study

Gong Qianze wore a water-green robes, stood behind the desk, and stood up for a long time. Listening to the news told by Song Shiren, Ying Ting’s sword and eyebrows smashed: "Zhennan Wang Huodu has been solved, Sancha is sure not to see wrong?"

"Absolutely wrong!" Song Shiren's eyes are dignified, one word and one meal: the appearance of the man is exactly the same as that of Zhennan Wang. He is wearing a prince robes, and is definitely the king of Zhennan: "Now the town of Nannan, although not yet stated, He is almost a prince, if he shoots against the prince... the consequences are unimaginable... Wang Ye must do precautions..."

"The means of the Emperor and the forces in the DPRK, you do not know, if he is going to deal with the king, the possibility of defeating the king is great, how to prevent it?" Gong Qianze interrupted impatiently. In his words, the bottom of the dark man flashed.

From small to large, the uncle has never liked him very much. The emperor’s right is in the wild, but he remains neutral because he does not like the interior fight, and he does not want to intervene in the emperor’s struggle. Now, Gong Qianyu saved his life. He is deeply impressed by the love of Gong Qianyu, and will definitely stand on the side of Gong Qianyu and assist Gong Qianyu to deal with him...

"What should I do?" Song Shiren frowned slightly: They planned for so many years, in order to let Rui Wang become the emperor, how can it be defeated because of the solution of Zhennan Wang Huo...

Gong Qianze’s brows were also wrinkled, and after a moment of contemplation, he opened his mouth: “Oh, what’s wrong?”

"It's still the same..." Song Shiren replied casually, his eyes suddenly brightened: "Your Highness means...healthy brother, let him deal with Zhennan Wang!"

"Yes." Gong Qianze nodded and his eyes were cold: his great singer Song Shizhong was a great general of southern Xinjiang. He was a martial artist with a strong martial arts. He held military power and was able to compete with Zhennan Wang. He was also four years ago. Like Zhennan Wang, he was poisoned with no drug and solvable. He was lying in bed all day long.

That woman can solve the toxic hegemony, even the most poisonous poison that the southern Xinjiang people can't solve, which should be able to solve the magic poison in the shackles!

As long as you have recovered your martial arts and internal strength, you can return to the military camp and order hundreds of thousands of soldiers. They naturally don’t have to worry about Zhennan Wang!

"However, the woman was invited by Gong Qianyu, will it help the big brother to detoxify?" Song Shiren raised his eyebrows and said his worries.

Gong Qianze smiled softly and his eyes were deep and deep: "The world is full of enthusiasm, the world is all good, the woman is just the guest invited by the palace, and it is not the power of Gong Qianyu, as long as we give enough The conditions she will promise."

"This is also true!" Song Shiren nodded, and said one word: "That I personally took a trip, please ask the woman to help!"

The sun gradually slanted westward, Murong Xue, Gong Qianyu went to the small lake where Ouyang Shaohao’s other hospital is located. Far away, seeing the gates of other hospitals, Murong Xuedun stepped down and looked at Gong Qian’s feathers: “The sky is not It’s early, I’ll send it here. I’ve not finished it in the other yard. If it’s messy, I won’t leave you for dinner!”

Palace Qian Yu looked at the door not far away, the clear eyes were slightly dim: "Would you still have time tomorrow?"

" I'm going to sort out the other courtyard tomorrow. I don't think there is much free time. When I am busy and free, go to the Prince's Mansion to see you! "Murong Xue said with a smile.

"Really?" Gong Qianyu's eyes lit up, and a little light flashed in the dark pupils.

"Of course it is true, I lied to you what to do." Murong Xue smiled slightly, as the flowers opened, and the mood of Gong Qianyu was also delighted, and the corners of the mouth curved a beautiful arc: "Well, I will go back first, you remember to visit me!"

"Okay! "Murong Xue nodded, watching Gong Qianyu reluctantly walk to the end of the street, turned around, and disappeared.

She let out a long sigh of relief and finally persuaded Gong Qianyu away. It was not easy. She could go back to the other countryard and take a good rest ...

Rubbing a little sweat from her forehead, Murong Xue turned around and slowly Walk towards the other courtyard.

A man came over head-on, shaking his body as if he would fall at any time ...