Chapter 310: Mysterious mountain

Chapter 310

Murong Xue nodded: "Ninety-nine."

The Ferris Cliff is fierce. It is not a last resort. No one will step in here. This lion needs to eat every day. When there is no food in the white fog, the people in the array must feed the food to feed the lion.

The fog in the fog is heavy, and the person will never walk too much in the array. Therefore, the switch that enters and exits is definitely not far from the lion...

"Let's look carefully."

"Yes!" No trace of deep voice should be heard , Hurry up to the cave and check carefully.

Murong Xue glanced at the scarred lion and walked slowly into the cave along the bones. The ground in the cave was also full of bones. There was only a small, clean and tidy place on the innermost side. I thought it was the lion. Resting place.

The surrounding stone walls are bumpy, uneven, and covered with a layer of icy melted water marks. Gently touch it, the ice, the cold, and the tight seam. There are no traces of organs or hidden doors.

Murongxue frowned slightly, where was the organ in battle?

A seemingly absent wind suddenly blew over, gently brushing Murong Xue's cheek, gently, softly, and with a touch of heat, which was completely different from the cold ice in the white mist.

Murongxue's eyes lighted up, facing the breeze, and hurried forward. He walked to a stone wall and clearly felt the breezes, blowing through the invisible gaps into the cave.

Her gaze narrowed slightly, Su Bai's small hands were on the stone wall, up and down, left and right, left and right, groped, and pressed on a protruding corner, only to hear the sound of "boom", the stone wall in front slowly moved to On one side, there was a small door that only one person could pass through, and a strong beam of light came in, dispersing the white mist nearby.

"No trace, go out!" Murongxue called out and lifted his foot out of the door. In an instant, a warm breath came from 480 directions, quickly washing the faint mist on her.

The wide open window reflected a setting sun that was going west. The warm pale golden sunlight showed Murongxue secretly relieved. She finally got out of the white mist. What is this place?

Murongxue looked around and saw that she was standing in a small wooden house. The roof, walls, and floor of the house were all wooden, but there was nothing else.

The place where she had just walked out had been closed into a wooden wall, and no abnormality could be seen. The two guards in armor came over from left to right, their eyes cold as ice!

"Who are you?" Murong Xue asked sharply.

The guards turned a deaf ear, and said coldly: "The trespasser, die!" When the words fell, the sword in their hands brought an icy cold awn, and mercilessly stabbed at Murong Xue ...

Murong Xue raised his eyebrows, and his dagger flew in his hand. Out, straight across the necks of the two guards, raised two red blood lines ... The

two guards eyes were wide open, fell heavily on the ground, no matter where the tall body touched, there was a rapid copper bell ringing outside : "Dangdang Dang ... Dangdang Dang ..."

"An assassin broke into here ... quickly, catch the assassin ..." A cry of exclamation penetrated the clouds and resounded through the clouds.

The rapid and orderly footsteps sounded from outside the house, getting closer and closer, closer and closer ...

Wu Muxue looked at Wu Rongxue, "Mr. Murong, what now?

Leave here first." "Murongxue whispered, quickly walked to the wide open window, and flew out: Baiwu array is a pitman, harmful array, she came out, she would not go back, first look Make plans for the specific situation of this place. A

lot of flowers and trees are planted in front of the wooden house, and Murongxue, through their cover, cleverly avoided the people who came to arrest them, walked quickly, and looked around casually. .

I saw the whole is surrounded by towering mountains, where she resides, is a deep cove, both sides built with rows like houses, are also deemed tent building, but it reveals a patchwork unspeakable gloomy, Strange.

A martial arts stadium with a capacity of tens of thousands is built 100 meters away . Tens of thousands of young men are holding all kinds of weapons and dancing guns on the martial arts court

... Cunning ... Do n't let them run ... "A team of armored men ran head-on, and the sharp sword reflected the coldness of the forest under the afterglow of the setting sun ...

Murong Xue raised his eyebrows and was preparing to go Running back, but seeing that many people were also chased behind, running to the left, there was also a team The searching bodyguard was also empty, and there were no flowers and trees to avoid. She glanced into the nearest wooden house ... the

armored men ran past the wooden house, and the powerful footsteps shook the ground. There was a slight vibration.

Murongxue stood in the wooden house and heard the rapid footsteps drifting away. She could no longer hear the slightest trace. She was relieved secretly and was about to leave. A slight pain.

She frowned and looked up, only to see that she was standing in a small cubicle, which was filled with fine black charcoal, and the small door was half open, which could be clearly seen. In a large room with countless stoves, a shirtless man was brandishing a hammer, beating a ping pong, forging a sword with a handle.

A box was placed in the corner, inside Putting a good sword with a handle, under the light of the fire, refracting the dazzling Sen Lengmang, you can see at a glance that it is an extremely sharp sword!

Murong Xue's eyes were squinted with cold eyes: did he gather blacksmiths and build long swords in batches ...

"Murong girl, there seems to be someone working in the hut over there." Wu Qian stood in front of the window and pointed gently The hut opposite.

Murongxue's eyes sank, jumped out of the room, and quietly sneaked into the hut opposite. I saw a long wooden table in this room. A famous artisan was sitting at the wooden table, carefully polishing it. A delicate piece of wood ...

that's ... a delicate piece of wood used for splicing organs, are they making organs?

"Girl Murong, look at the front!" Wuhen's deliberately lowered voice rang in his ears. Murong Xue followed his direction and saw that there was a large room nearly 100 meters long, with wooden blocks stitched together. The finished peacocks, snakes, and spiders are neatly and orderly arranged in the room. They are tall and tall, and they are extraordinary. The

most middle is a wooden tiger. It is as big as a car. Squinting slightly: Actually created so many organs!

Hidden cols, camp-like houses, strong men, sharp swords, and powerful

mechanics are all connected, someone is practicing secretly ... "Bang!" The closed door was suddenly kicked open, A large group of bodyguards wearing armor came in stride ...