Chapter 263: Assassination of Gong Qianyu

Chapter 263

After all, the size of the swamps is different, and there are no rules in the trap forest. Even if the blue flames think of ways to safely pass it, it is extremely difficult to implement...

With this topographic map, the Qingyan soldiers can not only accurately find the location of the swamps, but also according to their size, placing different lengths of trunks, unobstructed horizontal trap forest, and direct troops to the south. ......

The Qingyan army is the deadly enemy of the South Xinjiang army. The southern Xinjiang warrior left the topographic map to help the Qingyan soldiers to spend the trap forest and swept his own southern Xinjiang military camp. It must have an extraordinary purpose...

Murong Xue’s cold eyes narrowed slightly, and crossed the Murongyu, and walked quickly. The cold farewell came from the wind: “I still have something to do, take a step...”

Looking at her figure that was gradually moving away, Murong was full of fog: he came to him inexplicably, asked an inexplicable question, and went inexplicably, the sister was inexplicable...

When Miya Thousand Yu came to the trap forest, the Qingyan soldiers had already rushed into the southern Xinjiang station, holding a long sword, and slashing the soldiers in the southern Xinjiang. The soldiers of the southern Xinjiang fell from time to time, thick. Bloody smell is endless in the air...

Gong Qianyu's eyes were slightly condensed, and the hands under the sleeves opened slightly. A dark blue flame flew out from the wide sleeves. The chic and elegant, the men's unique masculine and domineering, the most accurate The tactics, the quickest moves, and the unrelenting attack on the Qingyan soldiers...

Duan Wuluo stood beside Gong Qianyu, and could not see how he made a move. He only saw the black sleeves rolling in front of him, and a fierce flame burst out from the sleeves.嗖嗖嗖 'The light strokes of the Qingyan soldiers, raised a scarlet blood line.

The broken limbs of the residual limbs were scattered all over the place. The yellow-brown land was dyed red, and the rich **** smell was straight to the tip of the nose. The southern Xinjiang deputy who had smoked the battle frowned and his face was slightly white.

They learned martial arts from an early age. What they learned was to kill the enemy directly. They killed the commandments and left no extra movements. Over the years, their killings were also in full swing, but they were far less than the palace Qian Yu.

Hundreds of young flame soldiers, they have not pulled out the sword, Gong Qianyu has been recruited to kill all the soldiers, no one can be spared......

The martial arts of Gong Qianyu is really incredible...

"Duan Taishou, you go to the city of Mingzhou to get some materials, this palace has to be re-arranged." Gong Qianyu looked at the direction of the trap forest, coldly commanded, dark eyes in the dark eyes flashed.

"Yes!" Duan Luo Luo should be down, turn around, and walk forward.

"Wang, the deputy, will kill all the bodies." Gong Qianyu glanced at the broken limbs and ordered again.

"Yes!" Vice-President Wang said in a low voice. He walked over quickly and crossed the palace. He looked at the cold, and his hand in the hands of the sinister palace thorns stabbed the past...

Gong Qianyu glanced at him and quickly evaded. The sharp edge wiped his arm across the wall, and his sleeves were drawn out of a long big mouth. The blood was leaking out. Gong Qianyu ignored it. :"what are you doing?"

"Assassinate the Prince of the Prince." Vice-President Wang said with a word, his eyes were cold as ice.

"Just by you?" Gong Qianyu raised his eyebrows and looked at Vice-President Wang. There was a bit of ridicule and disdain in the clear eyes.

"No, it's up to us." Vice-President Wang said lowly, his mouth slightly picking up and bending a meaningful smile.

The deputy generals of southern Xinjiang gathered together one by one, standing behind the vice-president Wang, watching the palace Yu Yu with the enemy.

"You are all coming to kill the palace." Gong Qianyu looked at them faintly, his eyes were clear, calm and waveless, and there was no resentment and anger at the betrayal of the deputies.

"His Royal Highness, don't blame us, we are also ordered to act." Wang will look at Gong Qianyu, and the bottom of it flashes a rare dignity.

"Who is it?" Gong Qianyu looked at him coldly.

"Rui Wang Gong Qian Ze!" Wang deputy will lightly open the lips, a word.

"Wang deputy!" A deputy gaze gaze, screaming: they are attached to the king of Rui, but the secret, before the big event, can not be casually publicized.

"His Royal Highness is already dead, and I will let him know how to be a sensible person." Vice-President Wang will wave his hand and look at Gong Qianyu: "Rui Wang wants to be the emperor, the prince of the prince is high-powered, and he also takes up the position of the prince. He is his most powerful enemy. Therefore, Rui Wang is preparing to remove His Royal Highness..."

"When did you rely on the palace's Qianze?" Gong Qianyu looked at Wang deputy coldly: even the far-off in the border, they all earned their income, and Palace Qianze is really powerful...

"A few years ago." Vice-President Wang replied proudly: He guarded the border and had not returned to the capital for a long time. However, his family was in Beijing, and his parents and relatives all turned to Rui Wang. They were naturally the people of Rui Wang.

"After the Prince's Temple came down to Mingzhou, Rui Wang gave a murder order to His Royal Highness, but his prince's martial arts were strong and strong, and he was alone. He didn't like to ignore people. We never found the chance to assassinate the Highness. Today is..."

"The Qingyan army can destroy the swamp traps of the temple, and rush into the southern Xinjiang station. It is also deliberately arranged. First, in order to reduce the precautions of the Prince, it is convenient for us to start assassination. Then, to the death of His Royal Highness, find a The right reason..."

The Qingyan army rushed into the southern Xinjiang resident. The imperial concubine was defeated, and the country died. How glorious the death law, what a justified reason, the news was reported to the Jinyu Hall, and the emperor and the civil and military officials would not doubt...

"Just with you, I also want to kill this palace." Gong Qianyu looked at the deputy generals with a cold look and taunting and contempt.

"Only by us, naturally can not kill the Prince of the Prince, but if there is something else to help, Prince Edward will not be able to win ..." Wang deputy smile, inscrutable.

Gong Qianyu's gaze was slightly condensed. He only felt a sharp pain in his arm. He looked down and saw that the blood flowing out of the wound had turned black.

Gong Qianyu Yu Li Wei, clear eyes like a sharp arrow, fierce shot to the vice-president Wang: "You wipe the poison on the blade!"

Vice-President Wang laughed: "The martial arts of Prince Edward is high and strong. We are not opponents at all. In order to complete the order of Rui Wang, we have to make a decision, and please ask your Royal Highness not to understand..."

"You are really mean and shameless." Gong Qianyu looked coldly at the deputy, and the magnetic voice was filled with the taste of teeth.

"Become a major event, no matter what the rules, His Royal Highness Prince has already known the whole truth of the matter, and can be assured of death."