Chapter 292: The face of the king

Chapter 292

She's quite powerful, she has some skill and some eyesight!

The middle-aged man was unmoved and raised his eyebrows to see Murong Xue said: "Many people have said so before, but none of them could solve the poison on my leg!"

Murong Xue smiled gently: " Different people have different detoxification techniques. The poison that others can't solve doesn't mean I can't solve it either."

"You are only fourteen and five years old, and detoxification can be brilliant!" The middle-aged man gave her a casual look, and the unbelief was beyond words.

Murongxue didn't care, looking at his disabled legs and said: "Uncle is looking for seven-color violet, just to relieve the poison on his legs!"

"How is it?" The middle-aged man Jianmei slightly picked: he was poisoned very special, only seven-color violet can solved it.

"Seven-color violet can detoxify all poisons, but it takes only one hundred years to grow into a single strain. The number is very rare, and the poison on the uncle ’s legs has been poisoned for several years. The poison has penetrated into the bone marrow. , You will become a real cripple, and you can’t stand up anymore."

Murong Xue's eyes are faint: I want to find a Violet pansy with excellent efficacy within half a month, but it is not an easy thing.

The middle-aged man looked dull and looked at Murong Xue momentarily: "What the hell do you want to say?"

Murong Xue blinked: "I want to say, I can wait, but uncle's legs can't wait anymore ..."

The middle-aged man's eyes flashed slightly, and he lowered his eyelids slightly. He didn't want to believe, but he had to admit that the little girl was talking about facts. His legs were completely unconscious, and the poison on his legs became more and more poisonous. Lie, if he does not detoxify, let alone legs, he may not even be able to save his life!

"Can you really get rid of the poison on my leg?" The middle-aged man looked up at Murong Xue with a slight suspicion in his sharp eyes.

Murong Xue smiled gently: "You let me try and you know, if I relieve the poison on the uncle's leg, the uncle will give me the silver needle. If it can't be solved, I don't want anything ..."

"Okay!" The middle-aged man pondered for a moment, nodded his head, and put his unconscious legs on the chair beside him: Over the years, he traveled all over the country, but he never found the seven-color purple to solve his highly toxic poison...now he has no better choice, let's take a risk to try it.

Murong Xue smiled and slowly stepped forward, pulled up the man's pants, revealing a pair of puffy legs, full of the legs of ordinary people, dark purple skin covered with black spots, glanced at a glance it's very infiltrating.

Pedestrians onlookers stepped back a few steps, turned their heads sideways, unwilling to look at these horrible legs again.

Gong Qianze and Cangsusu took a step back silently, standing nearby and watching quietly.

Murongxue's eyes dropped, and he took dozens of silver wires from his sleeves and carefully pierced them into the big hole on the middle-aged man's leg. I saw that under his dark purple skin, something like a stream was flowing. , Quickly gathered on the calf of a middle-aged man, bulging the calf into a big bag.

The bigger and bigger the bag is, the bigger it is, like a meat ball on the leg, inexplicable and strange.

Murong Xue picked up a silver wire, Swiping hard towards the big bag, only listening to the "brush", the big bag was cut, the black blood was like a flood that broke the embankment, and the "boom" flowed out, and the thick smell smelled in the air. The smoked crowd frowned tightly, covered their noses, and backed off again and again ...

The black and purple on the middle-aged man ’s legs gradually faded, vaguely, and the original skin color was seen, and the veins were rising. The bursts of sourness made the middle-aged man ecstatic: his legs, which had been unconscious for many years, even felt. Although the sourness and astringency were uncomfortable, it was much better than not feeling.

"Thank you girl for detoxifying the poison, this pack of silver needles is belong to you!". The middle-aged man picked up the cloth bag containing the silver needles, rolled them up in twos and tucked into Murongxue's hands.

Murong Xue was startled and looked down at the middle-aged man: "Uncle, I only solved 70% of the poison on your leg, and the remaining 30% will take three days to solve. You will give me the silver needle now, you not afraid I ran with the silver needle? I don’t care about you anymore?”

“No , your detoxification technique is so high, there is no need to tease me. ”The middle-aged man said leisurely, looking up at Murong Xue: “You little girl, not like so heartless people."

Murong Xue smiled softly: "Then you don't have to give me a silver needle so early..."

"No matter, silver needles and gems are all prepared for me to change the seven-color purple radish. You detoxify me. Even if I indirectly gave me a seven-color purple radish, this silver needle is a reward for you." Waiting for you to solve the remaining three poisons, I will send you seven gems..." The middle-aged man said arrogantly, the joy of joy is beyond words.

"I don't need gems!" Murong Xue's eyes were faint: she detoxified the man, just for this pair of silver needles.

"If you don't like it, you can give it away. The quality of this gem is excellent. I guarantee that your friend likes it!" The middle-aged man said carelessly, gently rubbing his legs, a burst of sourness flowing in his veins, His eyes became more and more intense: "Where do you live? I'll go find you to detoxify tomorrow!"

"The other courtyard by the northwest small lake." Murong Xue said lightly, his cold voice without any emotion.

Gong Qianze's eyes flicked, and a flash of something flashed through his eyes. Shi Shiran walked to Murongxue, and his sapphire blue coat fluttered gracefully, rendering his innate nobility and arrogance more vivid.

"This girl, my friend likes these gems very much. I don't know if the girl will cut the love after getting the gem and give it to us. We can exchange anything with the girl!"

Gao Ming's detoxification technique lives in the northwest lake. In the Xiaobeiyuan, she should be the one in the mouth of her uncle who relieved the poison of the king of Zhennan.

Such a talented person has had a great hatred with his uncles. He can never take her back to her. It is a pity, but the seven gems she is about to get are of excellent quality. For him, it is of some use. He Do n’t mind talking to her in a vain way.

Murong Xue looked at Gong Qianze coldly, her dark eyes narrowed slightly: Gong Qianze, grabbing her as a chess piece, always calculating her people, mean and shameless, she just put gems if you crush it, it won't be given to him ...

"Do not cut." Murong Xue said coldly.

Miyazawa Junyi ’s face instantly became dark. As the royal king of the royal family, he was prestigious in the court and well-known in the capital. No one has ever dared to reject him so outspoken and did not put him at all. In my eyes ...