Chapter 325 - 327: Forced Rebellion

Chapter 325

"Since ancient times, there has never been a special case where a military officer has been promoted to a civilian official!" Li Zong was annoyed and inadvertently returned to the eunuch: the civilian officer and the military officer are completely different in nature. It was the civil servant who was promoted to the civil service, and the military officer was promoted to the military service. Gong Qianyu actually promoted him to a civil service to be a civil servant.

The eunuch's complexion instantly gloomed and looked coldly at Li Zongdao: "General Li means, don't want to be promoted!"

"The last will not dare, the last will just feel that this method of promotion is too special ..." Li Zong said lowly.

Eunuch disdain croon: "His Royal Highness Prince wise and decisive, make every decision, are extremely correct, he lets you rise CPIC, it is highly of you, the generals do not give face shame ......"

"Shut up!" Zong complexion dark, subconsciously sternly refuted, and after he spoke, he found himself in trouble.

The eunuch's eyes ignited with fierce anger, and screamed: "Li Zong, who do you want to shut up? Our family came by the order of the crown prince. Dare to refute the Crown Prince's words ... "

Li Zong's face was iron-green, the hands under his sleeves were tightly clenched, the bones of the straight grip were white, and the veins of the green muscles on the back of the hand protruded ...

The eunuch is still not spared Humiliation: "A wild grass in the country, your prince valued you, it is your blessing, you even dare to refute, really don't know how to lift ..."

A lieutenant really looked down, strode forward, and said sharply: " This father-in-law, General Li is a military general appointed by the emperor personally. How can you insult you! "

The eunuch disdained and sneered:" General Li does not know how to exaggerate. Our family is just educating him for the little education of His Royal Highness. How could he insult him ... "

"General Li is a warrior, and dancing with a stick is his specialty, and biting words is his weakness. His Royal Highness made him a guarantor. Is it really for his own good, or does he want to read his jokes and humiliate him?".

"His Royal Highness's intention, is it that we who are slaves can freely figure out. His Royal Highness let General Li be promoted to Tai Bao, and General Li would honestly do the Tai Bao, saying that so much nonsense does ..." The book is full of disapproval.

"Let a general on the battlefield be a homeowner without leaving the house. This decision is really wonderful. His Royal Highness didn't really want to be good for General Li, but to seize power ..." The deputy said awe-inspiringly. , The dark glance flashed at the bottom of the eye.

"You control what your Highness Prince wants to do. Your Royal Highness's orders, you just execute it ..." The eunuch's eyes flickered unnaturally, his voice deliberately increased, revealing an unshakable guilty conscience.

The lieutenant disdainfully sneered: "If His Highness the Prince is a good prince who is dedicated to the country and the people, we will naturally obey, but what is he doing now? Intrigue, the organization is done, because we have been so little with King Rui A small friend, he will take our power and change our commander. If his mind is narrower, would nt he want to kill all our fifty thousand soldiers ... "

" That's right, you are just one Only low-lying ants, life is like grass and mustard, but His Royal Highness is the crowning prince, if he does nt look good to you, as long as one sentence, you all have to go to the Hall of Lords ... "The eunuch said proudly, glanced lightly A soldier wearing an armor, his eyes and brows are full of contempt.