Chapter 248: Mingzhou Taishou (Edited)

Chapter 248

Murong Xue blinked his eyes and looked at the sound. He saw that the young man was watching Ouyang Shaohao, and the dark eyes flashed a little surprised: "It is really you."

"Duan Taishou!" Ouyang Shaochen said not salty and not light, his eyes calm and waveless.

Duan Taishou? Listening to the state of the city's Taishou also surnamed section, named Duo Luo, will not be this person in front of it?

Murong Xue looked up at Ouyang Shaochen and saw that he nodded invisibly.

Murong Xue was speechless and looked at the sky. The bottom of the scene flashed a bit of frustration: she just entered the city of Mingzhou, and she did not do anything. She even met the defending city, it was unfortunate...

She is a Qingyan person, an enemy of southern Xinjiang, and she came to Mingzhou City at this time. Even if she did not come to the south of Xinjiang, the southern Xinjiang prefect is expected to question her, and the secret people in the Ming Dynasty monitor them. When she looks for the shadow guard, she has to face a few more obstacles...

I blame the brain wreckage. If she does not have the blood of the beast to come and fight, she will not be in conflict with her, and naturally she will not encounter Duo Luo.

Murong Xue sneaked into the hustle and bustle, and saw the squatting station standing up. The gaze rushed over to Ouyang Shaochen. The surprise call called the penetrating clouds and resounded through the clouds: "Ouyang Shaochen, Ouyang Shaochen..."

A touch of powdery powder rushed in the face, Ouyang Shaochen's dark eyes flashed a trace of disgust, the sideways side of the traces avoided the sly, coldly looked at her: "Who are you?"

Yingying fluttered into the air, and her beautiful eyes instantly dyed a little mist, she looked up at Ouyang Shaochen inky pupil was full of complaints: "You do not know? I'm the my eldest daughter and was the illegitimate daughter of the southern government's prime minister Cang Yingying ...... ah?!"

Murong Xues eyes glanced at the southern Xinjiangs prime ministers house? Isn't that the sister of the Cangying? This brother and sister, a heart-wrenching, murderous man, an idiot brain, self-righteous, Nanjiang Yuxiangfu is really amazing...

"Cangying?" Ouyang Shaochen, shook his head unceremoniously: "Do not remember."

The black-grape-like eyes of Yingying were full of grievances, and they screamed on the cheeks: "When Ouyang Shaochen went to visit the palace in South Xinjiang, it was the son of the brother of Chisawa. At that time, I stood next to my brother, Chisei. Can't you see me?"

"I didn't see it." Ouyang Shaochen replied unceremoniously, and the dark eyes flashed in the dark eyes.

"How is this possible? I was so cute at the time. Except for Qianze, the most popular one is me. How could the world son not see it..." The grievances of the sky shouted, and a pair of beautiful women screamed and screamed...

Murong Xue: "..." Can you not be so narcissistic...

Duan Wuluo also listened to helplessness, and he grew up in the favor of his family. He grew up in the praises of the next person. His temperament is simple and he does not care about the world. People often say that she is the most lovely. She listened much and felt that she felt I am really unparalleled in the world...

Seeing that the sky still wants to say something more, Duan Luolu hurriedly opened his mouth: "How did the world come to Mingzhou?" If you let the girl say it, I will definitely say it is endless.

"The scenery in Mingzhou is very beautiful. I bring my friends to come and play." Ouyang Shaochen didn't change his face and lied.

Duan Luolu nodded and smiled at Murong Xue: "This girl is a friend of Ouyang Shaochen."

Ouyang Shaochen was faint, and the polite tone was indifferent and alienated.

Duan Luolu did not care, and smiled: "There are just a few luxury shops in Mingzhou City, convenient roads, nothing to see, but Ming Lake, a lot of safflower green trees planted on the shore, the lake also planted a large piece of green lotus, sitting on the painting, can see the beautiful scenery, the world can go to watch it?"

"The place where the section can be respected, the scenery must be beautiful, we naturally have to visit." Ouyang Shaochen said faintly.

Duan Wuluo nodded slightly and said: "It is rare for the world to bring friends to Mingzhou. Why not let me guide the world?"

"Will it be too troublesome to be too observant?" Ouyang Shaochen looked at Duan Luoluo, his eyes deep and deep: Duan Luolu is the master of a city, there are many things to deal with every day, and the Blue Flame 300,000 army is close at hand. He is busy...

"There are friends who come from afar, since they are entertained, why talk about trouble." Duan Luolu said faintly, reveals sincerity.

Ouyang Shaochen hesitate for a moment, faintly said: "There is a labor section too much."

"The world is polite." Duan Luolu smiled softly and looked at Murong Xue: "How does the girl call it?"

"Murong Xue." Murong Xue said softly.

Duan Luolu smiled and nodded: "Murong girl, Ouyang Shaochen, please here."

"Duan Tai Shou please." Ouyang Shaochen said faintly, holding Murong Xue's small hand, slowly moving forward.

Murong Xue has a faint gaze. She came to Mingzhou City instead of playing, but now she has lost the trace of the shadow guard. She doesnt know where to start, and its not bad to go to Minghu.

Looking at the figure of the three people walking side by side, the beautiful little face of the sky was slightly gloomy. They just went away, and they didnt call her. As if she had nothing, it was really abominable death: "Wait for me, I will go too. ......"

Minghu Lake is located in the southwest of Mingzhou City. The water surface is vast, the sky is connected, and a weeping willow is planted on the shore. There are green grass and flowers surrounded by weeping willows. A painting on the lake is very beautiful.

Murong Xue, Ouyang Shaochen, Duan Wuluo, Cangying, the four people sat on the paintings of the Taishou House, the floor of the agarwood is as smooth as a mirror, the bright is about to shine, the sandal bollard is carved with Meilan Zhuju its life like, with two beautiful lanterns hanging above, noble and elegant, and its amazing.

On the deck is a red wooden table, Murong Xue sits at the table, slowly using the cakes, looking at it, flowers everywhere, trees, blue sky and white clouds, clear lake water, accompanied by the cool breeze, can not tell congratulations, Murong Xue could not help but admire: "The scenery is beautiful!"

"Now Minghu, the scenery is really beautiful, but if the fire is burned, the paintings in this lake will only be left with broken bricks and broken bricks. The bodies of the lake will be everywhere, the blood will flow into the river, and the clear lake will be dyed. Red, I can no longer see this kind of beauty..." Duan Wuluo stood in front of the railing and looked at the sky and sighed softly. The white-white placket fluttered in the wind, and it could not be said to be chic and elegant.

Murong Xue blinked his eyes and looked up at Duan Luo: "Duan Taishou does not like to fight?"

"The monarch is wise, the town is prosperous, and the people are not very good at living and working. Why do you have to fight and fight, and fight you to die?" Duan Luolu said faintly, the voice of reveals the meaning that others can't understand.

"Probably because the monarch of Shengming has ambitions and wants to dominate the world..." Murong Xue casually said an answer.