Chapter 288: Really fierce

Chapter 288

 The slender body bent an incredible arc in the air, cleverly avoided Song Shiren's attack, the soft sword in his hand pierced mercilessly on his arm, and a long mouth was drawn, and the red blood oozed out and stained Red shirt.

The onlookers suddenly widened their eyes: Song Shangshu's martial arts are very good, and there are few opponents in the capital. This woman even hurt him with just one move? It's incredible!

The pain in his arm was so hot that Song Shiren's face was suddenly dark, and the ink was about to drip out. His eyes burst into coldness. He suddenly lifted the long sword and thrust at Murong Xue fiercely!

Murong Xue pouted, soft sword in his hand swaying again and again, only listening to the crisp sound of 'Dangdang Dang', Song Shiren Huagui's clothes were cut out one after another with a big mouth, ragged, like a rag hanging on the body, follow in the breeze, the red and white wounds loomed beneath the clothes.

Powerful, really powerful, Song Shangshu's so powerful people were beaten by her so embarrassed.

Everyone was shocked and praised!

Song Shiren looked iron-faced, looking at Murong Xue coldly. Isn't she so arrogant? The original martial arts in her arms are here. This is the capital of Beijing, the site of his Song family.

With a cold look, he waved his sword to Murong Xue again!

This Song Shiren is really endless, he wants to die, she succeeds him!

A trace of impatience flashed through Murongxue's eyes, his wrist turned, and the soft sword in his hand pierced the heart of Song Shiren mercilessly.

A black figure suddenly appeared next to Song Shiren, grabbed his shoulder, pulled him into the side, and fiercely took the wind and mercilessly rushed toward Murong Xue!

Murong Xue glanced at it and quickly evaded it. The strong palms wiped her clothes and crossed the corner. He hit a Songfu guard who was not far away. He shot him five or six meters away and fell to the ground. With a bang, spit out a blood, head stunned, and passed out.

Murong Xue looked up and saw that the man was wearing a black cloak and a hood, and the whole body was shrouded in darkness, a pair of eyes looming in the hood, unspeakable eerie, strange.

Song Shiren looked at the cloak the man was startled and hesitated.

Murong Xue instantly understood that he was Song Shiren's associate, come to kill her and save Song Shiren!

With a cold look, her feet were a little, her slender body leaped out, and she pierced the man in the cloak.

The man in the cloak narrowed his eyes, clutching Song Shiren's shoulder, and flew into the sky like Qingyun straight up, quickly flew away, Eagle The claw-thin big hand gently waved, a strong internal force flew out, and slammed Murong Xue.

Murong Xue waved his sword repeatedly, severing the strong internal force, looking at the cloak man and Song Shiren farther and farther away , She flicked her mouth and shot a few silver needles from her fingers.

In mid-air, the man in the cloak paused and continued to fly forward.

Counting them to run fast! If there is another time, they will not be so lucky!

Murongxue's eyes were faint, and he turned and looked back, and saw the guards of the Song Dynasty scattered as the beasts, pushing the unconscious Song Shixiao, and hurried away.

"Murong girl, do you want to chase?" The guard asked.

Murongxue took the sword back to his sheath and shook it gently head.

"No need." It's just a bunch of small scorpion. There's nothing to catch or kill.

"Murong girl, what should I do with this guard?" The guard of the other court pointed at the guard who was stunned by the man in the cloak, and asked softly: They didn't want to bother with the guard of the Song dynasty, but he lay here unsightly Also blocking the door of the other courtyard.

 Murong Xue glanced at the guard and said casually: "Is he dead or alive?

"Already dead."

Murong Xue sneered, and she knew that the cloak man had exhausted all his strength, and whoever hit him died: "Put the body to the side!"

"Yes!" under a lift after a dead body before, to the trees not far from walking, thin clothes guards were torn, revealing a small piece of white skin, there is a little vague dark.

"Wait a minute!" Murong Xue glanced at him and hurried to the dead body. He reached out and pulled away his robes. He saw his broad chest and a dark palm print appeared...

Murong Xue’s dark slap in the memory of the distant memory appeared in full contrast with the palm print in front of her, and she slammed her eyes coldly...

"What happened to you?" Ouyang Shaoqi came forward and looked at her inexplicably. After she left the pavilion, he followed and saw her and Song Shiren hand in hand to gain the upper hand. He did not show up.

"I have seen this palm print." Murong Xue said lowly, his dark eyes flashing darkly.

"Where have you seen it?" Shaochen Ouyang looked at her and asked softly.

"On my dad's body." Murong Xue paused.

Ouyang Shaochen's eyes narrowed slightly: "You are not mistaken?"

"Absolutely can't be wrong!" Although Murong Xue was only four years old, Murong Yue's death was too miserable. Slap marks are all deeply printed in her mind.

"Shizi, can you find out the identity of the man in black cloak?" Murong Xue looked up at Shaochen Ouyang, a little hope flashed in his cold eyes.

Ouyang Shaochen's eyes were low and he said lowly: "If I am right, the man in black cloak should be Song Shizhong of the Song Mansion."

Murong Xue glanced at him: "Is he not poisoned? How can he walk around?"

"There are many masters of detoxification in Nanjiang. Although he can't get rid of his poison, it is still possible to use some tricks to let him walk around at a critical moment. "Ouyang Shaochen said lightly.

Murong Xue nodded his understanding. Song Shizhong was in his thirties this year, and he was in his twenties ten years ago. It was a good age for battle in the battlefield. Murong Yue was killed in the battle. He should have participated!

Ouyang Shaochen pondered for a moment, and said lightly: "Your father's martial arts are strong, and the people of southern Xinjiang who can hit the poison palm with him.

The martial arts are certainly not low, and the official position in the army will not be too small. Song Shizhong entered 18 years ago. The barracks, a general who was the leader of the army ten years ago, was among the generals who led the soldiers to fight with your father. He is the enemy of your father..."

Murong Xue's eyes are faint: After Murong Yue died in the battlefield, the little Murong Yu, Murong Xue has been living hard in the town of Houfu. For ten years, he has been covered with thin ice, self-satisfied, revenge for him, they I basically didn't think about it. I didn't expect that she came to the capital of South Xinjiang by chance, and even met the real murder of Murong.