Chapter 313: Destruction

Chapter 313

The man's face is iron-green, and the weapons library contains the fine weapons they have cast over the years. Each piece is a fine product. It has been destroyed in her hands before it can be used!

Man looked up, eyes sharp as an arrow general, shoved fired Murong snow, cold thin lips coldly spit out one word: "Kill!"

"Yes" in armor guards were loudly to be under the Bay from all directions! When he came over, everyone was pushing a precision four-wheeled wooden car with a long and thin feather arrow, and the arrow pointed directly at Murongxue surrounded by the middle!

That's ... bed crossbow! It is still a multi-bowl crossbow, which can fire several bed arrows in a row, with great lethality. A single crossbow can shoot several fierce beasts. In order to deal with her alone, they have dispatched so many crossbows. she was!

The corner of Murongxue's mouth bent a little invisible mockery, and looked coldly at the guards. I saw that the guards suddenly pulled the string, a sharp bed arrow 'swoosh! 'The shot towards her!

Murongxue was not in a hurry, Su Bai's small hand gently pressed a wooden button, the tiger rushed towards the flying bed arrow, and his large wings flew suddenly, hit the bed arrow hard, and packed the dense bed arrow Hit the ground!

The muscular figure flew like a streamer, flew into the body of guards, the large wings fluttered casually, and the violent wind swelled ...

A bodyguard in armor, too late to resist, was beaten and flew out, blood spit out, one Zhang Zhang's solid bed crossbow was also smashed into pieces, debris, and flying in the blink of an eye in a blink of an eye ... The

young man's face was splattered with black ink, but it was a machine tiger. In her hand, it turned out to be a devastating weapon. Even the invincible bed crossbow was destroyed ...

Such a strong enemy must not let her walk out of the mountain alive, otherwise, the troubles are endless!

"Kill! Kill her at all costs!"

"Yes!" Zhen Tian's voice rang out, more than a dozen guards drove the organ wood snake, and the organ peacock rushed towards Murong Xue ...

Murong Xue raised her eyebrows. It turned out that not all the organs were destroyed by her, and there were so many fish in the net. They were arrogantly preparing for group battles. She naturally accompanies them to the end!

Su Bai's small hand gently pressed on the wooden button, and the white tiger's muscular body waved a beautiful arc in the air, directly towards the organ wood snake, and the organ peacock swarmed.

The guards were shocked and wanted to dodge, it was too late, just listen to 'Boom! In a series of dramatic sounds, three or four mechanical wood snakes were smashed and fell straight to the ground ... The

organ tiger floated in the air, slowly spreading its wide wings, and looked from a distance, just like a tiger In Yozayo's stretched laziness, the laid-back, lazy, small look made the guards blaze in anger, driving the organ wood snake, and rushed towards her fiercely.

Murongxue leaned back and drove leisurely with the mechanical tiger. A mechanical wooden snake behind him was getting closer and closer, and it was about to catch up with her. Murongxue's white hand suddenly pressed, and the mechanical tiger waved out in the air. A beautiful arc, gliding over the cliff near by, and flying forward steadily ...

and the organ wood snake behind her couldn't dodge, hit the cliff heavily, and the huge body was all scattered. , Exquisite wood blocks, wood chips, rustling