Chapter 296: Shameless Trick

Chapter 296

"It's just a small palace Gong Qianyu, is it worth your temper?" With the clear voice, Song Shiren walked over and looked at him lightly.

"Now Gong Qianyu is not that simple!" Gong Qianze said one word at a time, his eyes burst into hate: Who said that Gong Qianyu didn't care about politics? Who said Gong Qianyu didn't care about the people? He quietly recruited hundreds of thousands of people, dug trenches, and drew all the Yangtze River water for the villages and fields in southern Xinjiang. Even if the drought is severe, there is no need to worry.

The people were grateful for him, and the ministers of civil and military affairs looked at him with great enthusiasm. Even the father emperor began to pay attention to Gong Qianyu...

Looking at his cup of water, the method of water supply for the treatment of the symptoms, it is a big joke. Although the civil and military ministers did not say anything, they must have laughed at him.

"The respect of 100,000 people, Gong Qianyu is very prestigious among the people !"

The people in Niu village swarmed into the field, grateful to Gong Qianyu. They were only only see Gong Qianyu, Chao Tang's civil and military officials, and his king of southern Xinjiang, who were completely ignored by the people...

Looking at his angry face, Song Shiren's eyes fell, Low whisper: "But it's just a prestige among the people, and His Royal Highness can also ..."

Gong Qianze's face was slightly gloomy, and he disagreed: "Gong Qianyu digs a ditch to attract the Yangtze River water and run out in the limelight, the officials praised him, and the people loved him. If the king intervened in the ditch, the officials and the people would definitely think that the king wanted to take credit, not only won't he gain prestige, but would be laughed at by others..."

"Xiaguan Guan knows that Xiaguan did not want the prince to take the credit of Gong Qianyu, but wanted to ask the prince to remember that the villagers store a large reservoir of water? "Song Shiren walked in front of Gong Qianze with a lower voice.

"Naturally remember!" Gong Qianze nodded: South Xinjiang has been suffering from drought almost every year. Villagers have built large reservoirs in order to store water. The largest one is built on a mountain of soil, which is connected to several villages. The villagers can stand up to now, relying on that big reservoir ...

"When Xiaguan returned to Beijing, he saw that the villagers in those villages had dug the channel and stored water in the big reservoir of Tushan, which should almost be full now ..." Song Shiren said lowly. There is severe drought in southern Xinjiang. Even with the surging Yangtze River water, the villagers are still used to storing water for reserve ...

"Whatare you going to do?" Gong Qianze looked at Song Shiren, and it was very bad anticipation.

Song Shiren smiled strangely and slowly walked to Gong Qianze, whispering softly.

A string of notes came into his ears, and Gong Qianze heard his eyes sternly : "This method ... is not appropriate ..."

Song Shiren shook his head disapprovingly: "Wang Ye, become a big deal, no matter how small, this is a meritorious service...the most secure and fastest way to gain prestige..."

Gong Qianze frowned tightly: he really wanted to make a contribution, and wanted to have the support of the people, but the prestige obtained by this method seemed a bit mean and shameless.

Looking at his indecisive look, Song Shiren frowned tightly, and looked like he could not make iron out of steel: "Wang Ye, Gong Qianyu attracted the Yangtze River water, solved the drought in southern Xinjiang, and the Manchu culture To his eyes, he is also a prince, a well-known Prince, a lot of neutral ministers, will stand on his side, if the prince does not make some political achievements and he contends, half of the minister will automatically return to the palace, under the knees, when Wang Yes road to the emperor will be even more difficult.."

Gong Qianze's sharp eyes narrowed, he was the eldest son of the royal family of southern Xinjiang, and the throne was his and he will never give it to Gong Qianyu.

I promise you. "Gong Qianze said lowly, there was a trace of cruelty in his eyes: if he did so, he would be able to ascend to the throne of the Ninth Five-Year Supreme, he wouldn't mind being a mean once...

Song Shiren nodded with satisfaction. If he wanting to become a country's hegemon, he must have perseverance, be decisive, and must not be indecisive to the benevolence of a woman. With a little hands and feet, you can become a great cause of the emperor, which is very cost-effective...

Look up to the palace, Gong Qianze was looking at the direction of the Great Reservoir, his eyes were deep and related to his future emperorship. He will plan carefully and do everything perfectly.

Gong Qianyu's introduction of the Yangtze River to hydrolyze the drought in southern Xinjiang spreads, and the Manchu Dynasty is shocked. The Minister of Culture and Martial Arts praised him all the time, even stinking his face all day, picking up the old and stubborn old and stubborn, and also praised him!

Gong Qianyu ignored it every day and stood on the top of the mountain in the shade, watching the people digging the canals.

Digging the ditch. The people saw the benefits brought by the ditch, and Gong Qianyu's half-pound of white noodles was used as a temptation. They were digging very hard. They were working hard in the sky, only listening to the sound of the rumbling, the foot and the ground follows shook up.

People are puzzled looked up and saw the mound of reservoir "bang bang bang! "The collapse came, the water was pouring down, and they rushed in front of them with a destructive momentum, and rushed them into the stream, and they rushed forward in a mighty way ...

The people rushed in the water, pulling a big tree, a small tree, climbing hands and feet and climbing on the branches, looking at the rolling torrents under their feet, coughing heavily, the corners of the mouth twitching: the reservoir in the big reservoir Water is prepared to prevent drought. I didnt expect to flood them myself...

Gong Qianyu stood under a big tree on the top of the mountain, and looked down at the rapidly flowing water, frowned slightly ...

At the foot of the mountain, a luxury carriage was driving fast on the official road, and the flowing water suddenly rushed down , rushed over the official road, and was so shocked that the horse raised his front hoof and hissed, and paused. Murong Xue, who was sitting in the carriage, stumbled a few times before sitting firmly, and puzzled: "What happened?"

"Back Girl Murong, there was a lot of water rushing out in front, blocking the way..." a respectful answer came from outside the car. Murong Xue blinked and lifted the curtain to look out, only to see the running water crossed the official road and burst In the woods next to it, on the dry official road, a long wet water mark was left...

A slender black figure fell from the sky, gently falling in front of Murong Xue, looking at her lightly, a little bit flashed in the clear eyes smile: "Murong Xue, you are here!"

Murong Xue nodded: "Prince Gong, what's the matter?"

Yesterday evening, a guard at the Prince's Mansion went to the other court, passing the word of Gong Qianyu and inviting her Come to Niu Village, visit him and let the people dig well the ditch, she had nothing to do in the other courtyard, so she came in a carriage. Unexpectedly, when she arrived here, she encountered a rushing water...