Chapter 265: Returning to Beijing

Chapter 265

Gong Qianyu said faintly, his fingers slammed in and out, only listening to the squeaking noise of 'bang bang bang', a flame flew out and rushed straight into the woods, and the miserable mourning was accompanied by the falling of the plops into the ears. Duan Luo did know that a new trap was created in the woods, which prevented the Qingyan soldiers from moving forward.

The terrain in southern Xinjiang is very complicated. There are mountains, water, hills and basins. Every place can be a natural fortress, a common forest. In the hands of Gong Qianyu, it can be toxic and trapped. Swamp and other traps, if it is in the mountains, water, hills, basins, Gong Qianyu can also lay out more powerful traps...

The traps in Mingzhou are all over, and the blue flames are blocked from traps. Naturally, they will not be able to beat them. The southern Xinjiang deputy generals have already degraded the law. No one will sneak into the enemy forces. They will climb outside and the green flames will naturally not. Maybe like today, come up with a way to crack the trap...

As long as he has watched the soldiers in the army, they will not let them make troubles. The 100,000-strong army in southern Xinjiang will be able to wait for the next general to arrive safely...

"His Royal Highness, must you go back to Beijing?" Duan Wulu looked at Gong Qianyu, and the bottom of his face flashed a complex look.

"Miyazawa's heart wants to put the palace to death, this palace can not want to avoid it..." Gong Qianyu said faintly, the clear eyes swept through a corpse with a deputy corpse, and the dark eyes of the eyelids flashed.

Duan Wuluo sighed heavily, and Prince Edward’s Temple was down to Mingzhou. It’s too much to kill him.

Gong Qianyu, Gong Qianze’s Chu Jun’s dispute is no longer a secret, and fierce confrontation is inevitable. He is an outsider, and he has no control over such a major event: “The Prince’s Palace is careful.”

"This palace knows." Gong Qianyu nodded and turned to look at Murong Xue. The promise of one word and one meal said: "Miyajima counts you, I will get justice for you!"

Murong Xue’s eyes sank and smiled and said: “No, I will personally ask him for justice.”

Gong Qianyu said: "What do you mean... you want to go to the southern capital of Beijing?"

“Yeah!” Murong Xue nodded: the organ traps arranged by Gong Qianyu were very powerful, and they were arranged so much at one time. Without the traitors of the southern Xinjiang traitors, the Qingyan soldiers could not solve those organs in a short time. The trap, she stayed here, it didn't mean anything.

Calculating her, she was arrested here behind the scenes in the southern city of Beijing, she may wish to take a trip to the southern city of Beijing, watching the lively, but also for their own revenge, snow and snow hate!

At the end of the palace, Qian Yu’s bottom appeared a smile, and she thought that she would be separated from him. I did not expect that she was walking with him: “When are you going to start?” The voice of Joman is like a spring breeze, beautiful and beautiful.

Ouyang Shaojun Junyi is slightly gloomy and looks up at Murong Xue. She only sees her smile and says: "The sooner the better."

Murong Yu was safe and sound in the military camp. She didn't need her to worry about it. As for the shadow guard, she had already lost it. Even if she stayed here, she couldn't find any clues in a short time.

Just leave a few unforgettable Wangfu Guardian to make an unannounced visit here. She went to the southern city of Beijing to join in the fun, maybe, when she came back to solve the problem, the sorrowful Wangfu Guards had already found clues...

Suddenly there was a sharp pain in the wrist. Murong Xue looked down and saw that the palm of Ouyang Shaoyu’s palm gripped her wrist tightly. She frowned and looked at him in confusion: "Shi Zi, what happened to you? ?"

"Nothing." Ouyang Shaohao said faintly, his hand was tighter.

The pain in the silk was uploaded from the wrist, and Murong Xue frowned. Why didn't she grasp her hand so tightly?

"There is nothing special about the Happy Palace recently?"

"Of course not, what do you ask for this?" Ouyang Shaoyu looked at her inexplicably.

"Since the Xiaoyao Wangfu is fine, Shizi will go to the southern city of Beijing with me, and it will be a revisited place." Murong Xue smiled at Yingying's invitation.

She first went to the capital of southern Xinjiang, and her life was unfamiliar. Gong Qianyu was busy dealing with Gong Qian Ze, and she certainly had no time to pay attention to her. Although Ouyang Shaohao was not a Nanjiang native, he traveled in the southern city of Beijing and was definitely familiar with it. Let him guide her.

Looking at her gleaming eyes, Ouyang Shaolu’s bottom appeared a touch of unspeakable laughter, and disappeared in an instant, so it was difficult to say: “There is nothing big about the Happy King’s Palace, but there are many things to deal with, I can’t leave. Too far..."

"Mingzhou is the land of southern Xinjiang, and the capital is also the land of southern Xinjiang. Let's go to the capital of southern Xinjiang, but it is changed from the territory of southern Xinjiang, and the distance from Qingyan Jingcheng is similar. How can it be far away?" Murong Xue Disapproval interrupted his words, lest he refused again, and hurriedly said: "Let's go to the capital of southern Xinjiang, it is so decided."

Looking at her slightly sinking face, Ouyang Shaoyan's mouth bends a beautiful arc: Gong Qianze calculates Murong Xue, using him, really is not self-reliant, even if Murong Xue does not invite, he also wants to go to the southern city of Beijing Hey, and the palace is a thousand books to calculate the general ledger!

Mingzhou is far away from the southern city of Beijing, Murong Xue, Ouyang Shaohao is naturally a horse-drawn carriage, after a long journey of more than half a month, finally saw the gates of the southern Xinjiang capital.

Murong Xue was a long sigh of relief, lazily lying on the blanket inside the carriage, closing her eyes and keeping her eyes open, and her heart was in the belly, and finally went to the southern city of Beijing. After bumping for more than ten days, her body bones were about to be smashed. I really miss the modern plane. It’s a long way to go. It’s just a dozen hours away, it’s fast and comfortable...

Looking up at Ouyang Shaohao, I saw that he was sitting at the window reading a book, and the bright sunshine poured on him through the window, and he couldn’t tell the beauty.

Murong Xue pouted, long way: "Shizi, sitting in the carriage for so long, are you not tired?" After she got into the carriage, she spent most of her time resting, but every time she woke up, she would see Ouyang Shao. I sat next to her and read a book.

He is so light on the wall of the car, holding a book in his hand, long sleeves sloping down, Tsinghua noble and unbelievable...

"Fortunately." Ouyang Shaohao said faintly, flipped a page and squinted on the pages of the book...

Ouyang Shaohao's attention is on the books. When she speaks, he may not be able to listen. She will not bother his Yaxing.

Murong Xue raised his eyebrows and turned over. He was about to rest for a while. The carriage suddenly stopped, and the fierce snoring was heard in his ears. Noisy people could not sleep at all. Murong Xue’s incomprehensible Emei: What happened……"