Chapter 276: Faction

Chapter 276

Ouyang Shaohao is about to go out soon, she advised not to go to the palace, and had to leave him!

Murong Xue’s hand is as white as jade, with a lustrous luster in the sun, reflecting the black robes of Gong Qian’s body. Unspeakable softness and delicateness, Gong Qian’s eyes flashed unnaturally, with her Pulling, hurried out of the courtyard: "Well... well... there are several places in the capital that can be played..."

"Hey!" The closed room door was pulled open. Ouyang Shaohao walked out and looked at the figure that the two men gradually walked away. His handsome face was gloomy and terrible: let her come out to catch the palace, and she turned out to be Leave him alone, and go to the palace with Yuki Yuki to enjoy the scenery... It’s awful...

The intense coldness was shot, and the temperature in the other courtyard was instantly lowered to the lowest point. Murong Xue, who was walking fast on the Qingshi Road, was hit by a cold war and looked at the golden sun in the sky. Unexplained, I frowned, the sun was very bright, the weather was very hot, how could she feel cold?

"Mu Rongxue, last night, did you come here as an assassin?" The good male voice came into the ear, Murong Xue suddenly returned to God, looked up and looked at Gong Qianyu: "Why do you ask?"

The assassin's bodies have been thrown back to the prime minister's house, and the bloodstains have all been cleaned up. There are no half-residues, and the destroyed houses have all been repaired. It is no different from before the destruction. How can Gong Qianyu know about the assassin?

"The flowers and plants over there were cut down, like someone fighting fiercely..." Gong Qianyu said softly.

Murong Xue followed his direction and looked up. I saw a flower field not far away. The colorful flowers bloomed proudly. Only in the innermost part, there was a small piece of the black-skinned sword that crossed the incomplete flowers of two or three swords. If you don't look at it, you can't see it at all. Gong Qianyu's eyes are really sharp!

Speaking of the black assassin, Murong Xue remembered that the assassin was the guardian of the Prime Minister's House, and the Prime Minister's House was the future father-in-law of Gong Qianyu... She was a friend of Gong Qianyu, but she married the wife of Miyuki Yuki, the future father-in-law's family. Enmity...

Murong Xue’s eyes flashed unnaturally, and the low voice said: “That... the sky is your faction, support you...”

Gong Qianyu shook his head: "No!"

Murong Xue glanced: "Why? Isn't he your future father-in-law?"

The beauty of Gong Qian’s beauty is slightly red, and the language is incoherent: “I’m married to Cang Susu... It’s the father’s marriage... I decided when I didn’t remember...I...I...”

"You don't have to say more, I understand!" Murong Xue smiled and interrupted his words: Most of the ancients liked to set up dolls for their children when they were not sensible. Just like when she first wore it, there was no night. Dust is a fiance that has been set since childhood...

However, the ancients got married, and the two were good. The emperor and the prostitute were the wives. The palace and the celestine had a marriage contract, which was related to the Suixiang government. The extent of the damage, but not much, why the Cangxiang does not support their future son-in-law...

Looking at her smiling face, Gong Qianyu secretly sighed, faintly said: "The sky is the head of the hundred officials, has always been neutral, never disdain to participate in the battle of the treasure!" No wind and no waves Take any emotions as if to say something that is irrelevant.