Chapter 286: Song's plan

Chapter 286

The poisonousness did not slow down because of the penetration of the silver needle, but it was getting faster and faster. The speed of the flesh and blood was swallowed up by the human eye. The skin of the forest was getting more and more, and it was getting longer and longer. Song Shixiao was full of horror. Screaming: "Old man... I am letting you save me, not letting you harm me..."

"Old decay... It is indeed detoxification..." The doctor’s explanation explained that he was full of anxiety: he did not understand how this poison was solved, the faster it spread...

The flesh and blood disappeared one by one, revealing the erect elbow under the flesh and blood, and continued to spread upwards. Song Shixiao was shocked: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The doctor’s forehead oozes a layer of fine, cold sweat: Can he say that he has used all his life to learn? He can say the poison in Song Shixiao's work, he can't quite understand the clue...

"Ah... help... help... I don't want to die... I don't want to die..." The poisonous corrosion is getting faster and faster, and I will see his entire arm eroded. Song Shixiao is panicked and crazy. Scream: "Fu doctor... you think about it... think about it..."

Sharp, desperate, noisy doctors upset, confused, impatience in the mind: "Second masters, calm down, calm down..."

"This grandfather has no life... how to calm down..." Song Shixiao screamed and screamed, and the red-eyed eyes screamed at the doctor: "You are a quack doctor, your own poison, you can’t solve it, it hurts this. Grandpa, this uncle killed you..."

Song Shixiao said with anger, the fierce and sinister government doctors rushed over, two long white bones hanging on the sides of the body, reflecting his angry eyes, can not tell the gloomy, strange.

The doctor was shocked and wanted to retreat. It was too late to see Song Shixiao’s arm coming to him. Suddenly a flash of light flashed in front of him. Song Shixiao’s two arms were instantly cut down. The black blood splashed the doctor. One face...

The poisonousness stopped spreading, and the severe pain came from the break. Song Shixiao was staying, and the tall, tall body slammed a few times, plopped, fell to the ground, and passed out.

The thick **** smell lingered around the nose, and the doctor turned back to God. He turned around and looked at it. I saw that Song Shizhong was standing next to him with his long sword. His face was pale and his face was bright, but the people in his eyes were flashing. Unique sharpness: "will... general!"

"If you don't cut off his arms, he will be completely poisoned by the poisonous bones!" Song Shizhong said faintly, the clear voice was slightly dull.

"Old mortal know." The doctor nodded: cut off his arms, and he was the best choice. If he is Song Shizhong, he will do the same.

"What kind of poison is the second brother?" Song Shizhong looked at the doctor.

The doctor's gaze is micro-coagulation: "It is the poison of the old formula. However, it seems that the poison has been put in another thing. Therefore, the old antidote will have no effect on the second master."

Song Shizhong nodded in understanding. The problem occurred in the person who counted the second brother. The second brother was seriously injured and was unconscious. They did not know who the person was calculating. He wanted to help him and nowhere to start: "You first help the second brother. Go back to the room to rest, help him wipe the medicine, bandage the wound, wait for him to wake up, ask the reason, and then plan."

"Yes!" The doctor nodded and leaned over to support Song Shixiao and walked slowly.

Looking at the footsteps, Song Shixiao, unconscious, Song Shizhong's sharp eyes flashed with Sen cold cold mang: he was poisoned for many years, still not dead, there are people who dare to blatantly poison his Song family, I really don't know Live and die...

Song Shizhong’s big hand slammed hard and only listened to the sound of the 'card’. The delicate porcelain cup in his hand became a powder in the blink of an eye.

The warm sunshine is warm, and Murong Xue is wearing a light blue dress, sitting in the pavilion by the pond, and using the lunch slowly.

Babe squatted on the ground next to her, holding a big bone in the front paws and licking the joy of eating.

Ouyang Shaohao ate a few mouthfuls of vegetables and put down the chopsticks.

Murong Xue looked at him inexplicably. "How do you eat so little? Does the food not suit your taste?"

"No." Ouyang Shaohao shook his head: "It's too hot, no appetite..."

"Then you eat too little, eat a few more." Murong Xue clipped a few chopsticks to the Ouyang Shaohao bowl: Ouyang Shaohao is already 18 years old, only a few dishes for a meal. No...

Ouyang Shaoyu looked at the red, green and green vegetables in the bowl and shook his head gently: "I really have no appetite, I see the food, I feel very tired..."

Murong Xue blinked, summer is hot, people really can't afford any appetite, as long as it is fried with oil, the basics will feel tired, but she has a way to make people feel tired!

Murong Xue picked up a small thin dry cake from the small basket next to it, smeared some peanut butter, and sandwiched the vegetables. The braised pork was on the top, gently rolled up and handed it to the Ouyang Shaohao: "Taste this This guarantee is not greasy!"

“Really?” Ouyang Shaohao will be suspicious.

"Of course it is true, what do I lie to you? Try it!" Murong Xue said with a smile, and put the cake roll in front of Ouyang Shaohao's mouth.

Ouyang Shaohao helplessly, gently tasted a bite, the dish is fragrant, the cake is fragrant, the meat is fragrant, and the delicious taste can't help but admire: "It's really not tired... the taste is very good..."

"Like you like to eat more." Murong Xue said with a smile, put the cake roll into the hands of Ouyang Shaohao, she picked up the small dry cake, and cooked a roll of cake for herself.

The pasta is skin, and the meat and vegetables are inside. It is like a modern burger. The taste is naturally good...

“How did you think about this method of eating?” Ouyang Shaohao looked at her and asked softly.

"Occasionally thought of..." Murong Xue was carelessly perfunctory, his eyes flashed unnaturally: in modern times, this method of eating is basically known to everyone...

"Yes? Then you are really smart!" Ouyang Shaohao whispered softly, and his mouth curled up in a shallow arc...

"Fortunately." Murong Xue smiled lightly, lest Ouyang Shaohao ask something again, and hurriedly said: "Quickly eat, the food will be cold..."

A fierce scream suddenly passed over and interrupted Murong Xue’s words. She frowned and said: “What happened?”

"Back to Murong girl, is the Song Dynasty people coming, is outside the hospital, clamoring to see Murong girl, afraid that the coming is not good!" The hurricane of the hurricane came from the wind.

Murong Xue raised an eyebrow and even came to her so soon.