Chapter 324: Song Shizhong Sets a Trick

Chapter 324

Song Shiren was furious, and the burning anger in his pupils could not help but swallow Gong Qianyu.

"How dare he?" Gong Qianze frowned tightly: The officials of Chaotang were all prepared. Even if Gong Qianyu was the prince, he would not have the right to dismiss the official because of this small reason of non-influx. Is depreciation an offense ...

"Why didn't he dare? Guanglu Temple Shaoqing, Taichang Temple Shaoqing, Cabinet Bachelor, and many other court officials have been demoted or removed by him for various reasons. "" Song Shiren snorted sharply, his eyes burst into anger.

Gong Qianze's eyes were dazzling, and he was the young man of Danglu Temple and the young man of Taichang Temple. That was all his people!

Gong Qianyu ruled out his dissidents under the guise of the public: "Can the father emperor know this?"

" Yes , but the emperor does not seem to intervene!" Song Shiren's eyes are deep: After they were dismissed, they went into the palace to prepare a complaint to the emperor, but the emperor did not expect He refused to see them because of physical discomfort.

"Father and Emperor are conniving at Gong Qianyu!" A glance of sharp chills flashed through Gong Qianze's eyes: Was he doing this to compensate Gong Qianyu? After all, the woman he set for Gong Qianyu had an interpersonal relationship before marriage, and she was pregnant with wild seeds, causing Gong Qianyu to lose face.

Cang Fu Huang was seriously thinks highly of the prime minister goddaughter no party, let the royal family lost face, Fu Huang will feel all the courtiers can not be trusted, and they prepared to house thousands of birds by hand, severely beat beat them ......

simply: "House Chiba Why did you suddenly start thinking about our people? "

" I don't know. "Song Shiren shook his head and said in a low voice:" After the Prince's Mansion banquet, he went into the palace, and when he came out, he followed the two princes. , Patrolling people throughout the capital and depreciating their posts. When I returned to the house, he was still in the capital to check. There must be some people out of luck ... "

Gong Qianze's sharp eyes narrowed slightly: Gong Qianyu was Are you going to clean up all the officials who cast your own money?

The father emperor was deceived once by the prime minister who was the head of the hundred officials, and he was in a rage, he was suspicious of all his officials, and would not stop Gong Qianyu in a short time.

And Gong Qianyu thought of this, so he dared so unscrupulously to deal with the minister who trusted him.

Who said that Gong Qianyu didn't understand politics? Who said that Gong Qianyu was simple? Who said that Gong Qianyu had no means? He is clearly a wolf in sheep's clothing, covering up all the ruthlessness and ruthlessness in his harmless face ...

"There must be a way to stop Gong Qianyu, otherwise, we will exhaust our efforts to gather. The rising forces will soon be completely disintegrated. "

There are only a few hundred officials in the capital, and Gong Qianyu only targets the officials who have trusted him. Within a few days, all his officials will be dismissed from office. At that time, he will be unavailable ...

Song Shiren frowned tightly: "How to stop it? He is a prince, no matter who the emperor is, who else can control him?"

"Think carefully, you can definitely think of dealing with it Gong Qianyu's strategy ... "Mong Qianze was dealing with it in a random way, and his heart was extremely irritable: Gong Qianyu has already removed several officials with higher ranks and more power, and he has fewer and fewer people available, and the forces are also in invisible is quickly weakened ......

looked at the two men anxious face, Song Shizhong a moment, lightly: "I'd come up with a way to once and for all ......"

"What way" Palace one thousand Ze, Song Shiren different mouth? Open sound, his eyes shining at him.

Song Shizhong's mouth was slightly hooked, and he said a few words in a low voice, deliberately lowered the notes clearly into his ears, Gong Qianze, Song Shiren's ink pupils shrank violently: "This is too ... too cruel A little ... "Gong Qianze thought for a long time and said a more euphemistic word.

Song Shizhong didn't take it for granted: "The winner is the king, the loser is the pirate. As long as you win, you can control the world of South Xinjiang. No matter whether it is a civil or military official or a people in South Xinjiang, you will only see your success, no one will. Just ask, what method did you use ... "

Gong Qianze condensed his eyes for a moment, and said lowly: "I have to think about it carefully."

"Yes, but don't think about it for too long. Gong Qianyu is ruthlessly purging your subordinate officials. If you think about it for a long time, Everyone was kicked out of the chapel, even if you want to do this, you can't find any help ... "Song Shizhong said lightly.

However, Gong Qianze frowned tightly, Gong Qianyu shot mercilessly, and the father emperor was also partial to Gong Qianyu, and ignored it at all. Gong Qianyu was suppressing his forces fiercely, they deceived him first, he Why do you have to think twice?

"Just follow the uncle's words." Gong Qianze said one word, his eyes chilling.

Song Shizhong nodded with satisfaction, and those who succeeded in the event would have to be inconspicuous. Others forced him to the end. Naturally, he must relentlessly fight back. No matter what means, as long as he wins, he is the king of southern Xinjiang ...

" When do you start? "Miyazawa asked lowly.

"Soon!" Song Shizhong smiled slightly, mysteriously, strangely!

Under the clear blue sky, fifty thousand soldiers were wearing armor and holding long swords.

General Li Zong stood on the high stands, watching the soldiers stand like a pine, sit like a bell, and walk like a wind, and nodded in satisfaction.

Suddenly, a big eunuch holding two dusts came with two small servants, smilingly came: "Congratulations General Li, General He Xi Li!"

Li Zong waved his hands to stop the soldiers' drills, and looked at the big man in fog The eunuch said: "Where does the father-in-law come from?"

"His Royal Highness is preparing to promote the general to the position of Taibao. The general said it was a great event ..." The eunuch said with a smile.

Li Zong's majestic face instantly gloomy. The general is from the first grade, but he holds the military power. Although the Taibao is a first grade, he is just a leisure job, and has no power at all. Gong Qianyu let him transfer the text from Wu.

Gong Qianyu's suppression of Rui Wang Yu's servants, he was alive in the capital, he also heard a little wind, but he never thought that this fire would actually burn him, the 50,000 soldiers he took over were indeed Song Shizhong's The old Ministry, but he did not turn to Miyazawa, why did Miyachi Yu suppress him ...

The eunuch seemed to not see Li Zong's dark face, and he still smiled and said: "General Li, you are ready to prepare, the purpose of this promotion , Coming soon, the general who will succeed you will come with the will ... "

Li Zongli narrowed his eyes, his hands under his sleeves were tightly grasped, and the candidates for him were already selected. Gong Qianyu was really doing things. Careful and thoughtful, I ca nt wait to take away the military power in his hands ...