Chapter 275: you are not rushing, I am driving people.

Chapter 275

"That...the men and women don't kiss each other. Let's live together in the same room and sleep together. I can't let others know for a while. Otherwise, it's not good for you and me." Murong Xue said a word. Said, his eyes flashed unnaturally.

Early in the morning, a man who was out of a married woman’s room was seen by a friend. Even if her friend didn’t say anything, she would feel awkward...

Looking at her depressed face, Ouyang Shaosheng flashed a touch of laughter at the bottom, slow-moving lightly buckled the gemstone buckle, Shi Shiran walked out, and the voice of his disapproval came from the wind: "Miya Qianyu is arrogant and disdain to talk to people, even if he knows it, he will not pass it out".

Murong Xue glanced at him and hurriedly reached out and grabbed him. He said in a hurry: "Even if he doesn't pass it out... this thing, still don't let him know better... you just sit here for a while, wait for him to go, Go out again..."

"I still have things to deal with, I can't sit here for a long time..." Ouyang Shaoxi interrupted her words casually and hurried forward.

Murong Xue grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He glared at him without any anger: "It just delays you for a little while..."

"My time is very precious. How small is it for a while, I can't delay it..." Ouyang took a look at her and she turned around.

Murong Xuemei Liteng ignited the raging anger, and glared at him: "Before Gong Qianyu left, you must sit here, otherwise, I will... I will..."

"How about?" Ouyang Shaohao looked at her with her eyebrows, and her deep eyes flashed a little ridiculously ridiculous.

"I took the account and tied you to the bed." Murong Xue threatened.

"Do you think that the gauze can tie me?" Ouyang Shaoyi glanced at the fine veil that danced in the wind, and the eyebrows were scornful.

"I can't tie it, but I have to tie it up." Murong Xue said sullenly, taking advantage of Ouyang Shaohao to go to the account.

Seeing that she had reached the account, she reached out and grabbed the account. Ouyang Shaohao flashed a hint of helplessness. The low voice said: "I only wait for a column of incense time, after a column of incense, whether you have it or not. Send him away, I will go out..."

Murong Xue’s eyes brightened and he focused on his head: “A word is fixed!”

"Murong Xue, Murong Xue..." The sound of the good call is getting closer and closer. It was Gong Qianyu who walked into the courtyard and walked over to her room.

Murongxue was shocked and hurriedly released Ouyang Shaochen, and quickly walked out. Her cautious advice came from the air: "In a pillar of incense, you must not go out ..."

"Yes." Ouyang Shaochen was careless he responded, standing beside the bed, looking at Murong Xue lightly, but after seeing her hurriedly out of the room, she banged and brought the door ...

Forced to close the door, Murong Xue quickly turned around, normal to the Shang Palace thousand feathers close to the handsome face, his dark eyes, clearly reflected her figure, the corner of his mouth bent a shallow smile : "Murong Xue!"

The warm breath was sprayed on Murong Xue's forehead. Her eyes flashed unnaturally. She walked a few steps without a trace. He opened a little distance with him and looked at him faintly: "How come you? ”

"Look at you... I can still get used to living here..." Gong Qianyu whispered softly, and the dark eyes were clear.

Murong Xue smiled softly: "Good!"

"The summer here is hotter and drier, not conducive to rest... The Prince's House has a lot of beautiful water lotuses in the room. It can dispel the heat and make people sleep easily... I let the guards move a few cylinders. Give it to you..." Gong Qianyu said lowly, looking at Murong Xue with a gaze.

Murong Xue smiled softly: "No, my room is ventilated before and after. There are a lot of flowers and green trees planted in front of the house. When I rest, it is not stuffy..."

"This is also true!" Gong Qianyu looked at the flowers in the garden, nodded lightly, and the dark eyes were slightly dim.

Murong Xue’s eyes flashed, and Palace Qian Yu was a good intention. She bluntly refused. He seemed to be sad, his lips moved, and he was preparing to say a few words to comfort him. A few unspeakable sounds came from inside the house.

Her bright face suddenly sank, and the time of a fragrant incense has just begun. What kind of reminder does Ouyang Shaoyan urge? She said that she would persuade people to go, and she would surely persuade people in a column of incense!

Looking up at Miyajima, she smiled and said: "Miyako Prince, you just returned to Prince Edward House, there must be a lot of things to be dealt with in the house..."

Gong Qianyu blinked his eyes: "The Prince's House is my master, hey, hey, the guards, and the little sisters are not too many. They do their jobs every day, and they are well-organized in the Prince's House. There is basically no trivial need for me to deal with……"

"I am not talking about trivial matters, but do you know how many people around you have been bought by Gong Qianze?" Murong Xue said lowly, and the bottom of the sill flashed a rare dignified color.

Gong Qianyu whispered: "I have ordered the guards to investigate..."

"In case the guard is also bought, the result of the investigation is fake?" Murong Xue raised his eyebrows at him, apparently disapproving of his approach.

Gong Qianyu frowned: "What do you say should be done?"

"You should investigate in person, so the results of the investigation are absolutely true." Murong Xue said with a smile, glanced at the shadow of the sun shining on the branches and leaves: the time of a column of incense was over half...

Gong Qianyu's beautiful brows were slightly wrinkled: "The maids, mammoths, guards, and servants in the Prince's House add up to at least a few dozens or nearly a hundred people. I am alone, and I can't even take care of them. Afterwards ... "

"Bang" a dull sound rang from the house and interrupted the words of Gong Qianyu.

Gong Qianyu's eyebrows picked and picked up and looked up at Murong Xuedao: "Is there someone in your room?"

"No...I am a pet I have raised...some mischievous..." Murong Xue smiled unnaturally and looked at the shadow of the tree projected on the ground. The heart was shocked: bad, a fragrant time, immediately almost there……

"Hey!" With the violent dull sound, a few unspeakable footsteps came over, and it was getting closer...

Murong Xue has no choice but to pay for it. The time of a fragrant incense has arrived. Ouyang Shaohao will come out...

Looking up at Miyajima, I saw him looking at the door and frowning. "Your pet is really naughty. The things in the room must have been damaged. I will help you teach it..."

Seeing that Qian Qianyu was about to reach out and push the door, Murong Xue hurriedly stopped him: "Don't worry about it, it is naughty enough, and naturally it will stop..."

"I just arrived in Beijing yesterday. I haven't had time to watch the scenery of the capital. If you have time today, give me a guide..." Murong Xue said with a smile, clutching the sleeves of Gong Qianyu and pulling him to the quick step. Go outside...