Chapter 243: The Fall of the Shadow Guard (Edited)

Chapter 243

Gong Qianyus bottom flashed a trace of impatience, his fingers flicked, and a dark blue flame flew out. He hit the long sword of General Zhang and flew out the generals of Zhangs five or six meters. Falling on the ground...

Gong Qianyu's toes are light, and the slender figure is like a light cloud. In the blink of an eye, he is half-empty. He glances at Murong Xue on the ground. His dark eyes are shining and his mouth is open and close, leaving a silent message: "I come see you again the next day..."

Come back! He can't remember that he is the commander of the South Xinjiang, and the Qingyan soldiers are deadly enemies? When he came to the Qingyan Military Camp, he would have a move with the soldiers here, and the people who tossed here would turn over...

Murong Xue sighed helplessly, looked up and saw that Gong Qianyu feathers fluttered far and wide, the black clothes swaying in the air, like a Shengshi Molian.

"Chasing!" General Zhangs face was iron-blue, and led the soldiers who arrived. They rushed to the palace in the air, and the rapid footsteps quickly went away. The solemn military camp was empty for a long time...

"Let's see you again in the next day? You are very familiar with Gong Qianyu!" Ouyang Shaochen walked slowly, the snow-colored clothes were like butterflies, and he was born with elegance and clearness. Your rendering is more and more outstanding.

The obsidian-like eyelids are dark and glaring, like a smile of laughter. Seeing Murong Xues eyelids leaping wildly, the heart evokes a very bad premonition, and the incoherent way: That... Ive only seen it before. Three times, not too familiar..."

"If you are not familiar, you can risk him and sneak into the Qingyan military camp to give you medicine..." Ouyang Shaochen looked at her with an eyebrow and obviously did not believe her words.

Murong Xues eyes flashed unnaturally: I dont know how he suddenly came here... maybe Im a good friend...

"Everyone knows that the Prince of South Xinjiang is very proud and has no one in sight. Even if he faces the emperor of southern Xinjiang, he will ignore it. It is really rare to treat your person who has only met three times as a friend..." Ouyang Shaochen looked at her faintly, and the obscure-like eyes flashed in the dark.

Murong Xues bright face instantly darkened, and he did not breathe in his breath: Ouyang Shaochen, you figured out, he sent me medicine, but I didnt give him medicine. You want to know the real reason. Go to the South Xinjiang military camp and torture the palace thousand feathers, don't bother me!"

Evilly throwing this sentence, Murong Xue turned around and walked forward without a head back. There was a raging burning in the cold eyes: she said a few words with Gong Qianyu, Ouyang Shaochen its inexplicable to temper her inexplicably...

Stepping into the tent, she slammed her, and slammed the curtain, the crisp sound, and the patrolling guards were shocked...

Looking at the slightly swaying curtain, Ouyang Shaochens dark eyes narrowed slightly: she was really angry...

Murong Xue walked into the tent, took a bath after the screen, and even ate a few cakes. She slid on the simple bed and screamed.

In the confusion, Murong Xue feels that someone is sitting next to her, faint ink bamboo mixed with if there is no hot water left over the tip of the nose, her unhappy eyebrows, turned around, back to Ouyang Shaochen...

Looking at her little face that has never been angered, Ouyang Shaochen flashed a smirk at the bottom, casually saying: "In addition to sending a letter, the spy sent a message, do you want to listen?"

"Don't listen!" Murong Xue did not want to, did not want to, a refusal, the cold voice with undisguised anger.

"This way, then I told the hurricane, I don't have to check the things of the Guardian..." Ouyang Shaochen said faintly, got up and wanted to go.

Murong Xue stunned and suddenly opened his eyes. He reached out and grabbed the sleeves of Ouyang Shaochen. He looked at him with a gaze: "What did you find?"

"Don't you not listen?" Ouyang Shaochen took a look at her, and her eyebrows were contemptuous.

"Now I want to hear it again, say it!" Murong Xue screamed at Ouyang Shaochen, and Murong Xue reached into his sleeve and grab his arm.

A little bit of pain came from the arm, Ouyang Shaochen did not care, faintly said: "The spy found a few traces of the dark guard in the city of Mingzhou, their martial arts, light work is not under the sacred Wangfu secret guard...

Murong Xues cold eyes slammed up, and the sacred martial arts of the Wangfu Temple were extremely high. The Jingwei Houses Guardian was a little less than half of them. This world can be compared with them. It is estimated that only Murongs mysterious group The shadow of the test.

The place where Murongs war died is a victory in the hundred miles. If he died, the defenders will have no heads and choose to stay. It is indeed possible to come to the relatively prosperous Mingzhou City...

Murong Xue thought about it, turned over and got out of bed, took a pair of embroidered shoes and put it on, and the action was crisp and neat. She saw Ouyang Shaochen gently frowning: "What do you do?"

"I want to go to Mingzhou City to see..." Murong Xue said faintly, washing the water quickly in the clear water in the copper basin at the door.

Ouyang Shaochen looked out of the window with a dark lacquer, and said faintly: "Its already late, the city gate of Mingzhou is closed, even if you run to the gate of the city, you cant enter the city.

Murong Xue didn't mean it: "It's dawning early, there is a long distance from Mingzhou City. Let's get off now. When it's dawn, it's just going to Mingzhou City..."

Murong Xue said lowly, picking up the wooden comb to comb his dark hair, and the tent was quiet, and for a long time there was no answer from Ouyang Shaochen.

Murong Xue looked up and looked up, only to see Ouyang Shaochen lying on the bed, his eyes closed slightly, gently breathing, obviously falling asleep...

Murong Xue frowned slightly, put down the wooden comb, and quickly walked to the bedside, clutching Ouyang Shaochens arm and shaking it vigorously: "Ouyang, don't sleep, get up..."

"I haven't had a rest for nine days and nine nights..." Ouyang Shaochen said faintly, the weak and clear voice of Ouyang highlights his tiredness and exhaustion, and his eyes are also stained with dark circles that are visible from the skin...

Murong Xue blinked unnaturally. He was trying to save her. He would travel thousands of miles. He didnt have a rest for nine days and nine nights. He managed to settle down. He could rest assured, and she disturbed him too much. But she really wants to enter Mingzhou City earlier to see if those people are the secret guards that Murong has cultivated...

"Ouyang, let's take a carriage to Mingzhou City. I let the carriage go slower. How about your rest in the carriage?" Murong Xue whispered and talked, watching him in a blink of an eye...