Chapter 253: Occasion Palace Qian Yu

Chapter 253

Looking at her guilty, dodging gaze, Duan Luo Luo helplessly sighed: "Reluctantly help this kind of thing, you will do less in the future, if things are too fierce, you must intervene, you must also ask the reasons Don't shoot like this now..."

"Know it." Cang Xin unwilling, unwilling to nod, looking at Murong Xue, her smoldering raging anger, evil road: "Cousin, Murong Xue harm me, you are for me." Let me teach her lessons..."

"Hey, don't mess around, this thing, the fault is not Murong girl..." Duan Luolu said a word, his eyes were dignified.

"Cousin means that this thing has been revealed. I suffered from the pain." The sky looked at Duan Luolu with surprise: her good cheeks were so red and swollen by Murong Xue that they were fast. Unconscious, the cousin is not prepared to help her revenge...

"You are in trouble, suffering is also your own self-sufficiency, no wonder others..." Duan Luo looked at her, said coldly.

The dark eyes of the sky were filled with tears in an instant, and the grievances glared at him: "Cousin, you are eccentric, unfair, I am not satisfied!"

It is clear that Murong Xue pushed her, she will be beaten by ugly men, cousin not only does not help her, but also blamed her for her own self-acceptance? It’s really mad at her, she’s not a fool, how can she get together to fight?

"If you don't accept it, go back to the capital city and go to the city. Don't go shopping in the city of Mingzhou again." Duan Luo Luo bluntly returned to her, his eyes cold and cold: "After you came to Mingzhou City, almost every day is in trouble. I have to deal with the official business every day, but also to deal with the trouble that you have provoked, tired and troublesome. When you are gone, I am also quiet and quiet..."

The cold sound came into the ear, hitting the heart, the body trembled, and looked at the paragraph without Luo. The bottom of the scream was full of shock and incredible: "You rush me, you actually rushed me... I hate to die. is you……"

The sky screamed and pushed hard to open the section without a loft. The toe was light, and the slender figure flew like a string of arrows.

Looking at the back of her gradually disappearing, Duan Luolu sighed and turned to look at Murong Xue: "Hey was spoiled, Murong girl please forgive me..."

"Duan is too heavy to say." Murong Xue said faintly, the cold voice reveals the perfunctory taste: the idiot idiot and the brain is disabled, she will not have deep friendship with the sky, too lazy to say what kind of words...

Duan Wuluo didn't take it easy, smiled softly: "It's not too early, Ouyang Shizi, Murong girl is not as good as staying at Taishou Palace for one night."

Murong Xue looked up at the sky and saw that the setting sun was already going down. It was really early in the sky: "Thank you for the good manners in the section. There are many inns in Mingzhou City. We live in the inn..."

She and Ouyang Shaohao are Qingyan people, and Duan Wuluo is a southern Xinjiang prefect. At the critical juncture of the war between the two countries, they still avoid some of them better...

Duan Wuluo smiled softly: "There are many noisy people in the inn, which is not good for rest. It is quieter than the government. Ouyang Shizi, Murong girl runs all the way, most need to rest well, live in Taishoufu, but much better than staying in the inn. Double..."

Tai Shou House is no better, they are not suitable to go!

Murong Xue blinked and was about to refuse. Ouyang Shaohao took the lead in opening the mouth: "So, the harassment section is too defensive..."

"Ouyang Shizi is polite... It’s not early, let’s go back to the house!” Duan Wuluo smiled slightly, and the toes of the toes gently touched the paintings that were not far away.

Murong Xue frowned, looking at Ouyang Shaohao inexplicably, as if to say: "What do you do to the Taishou House?"

"Accommodation, quiet and safe, much stronger than the people who come and go." Ouyang Shaohao looked at her faintly, and the corner of his mouth was a bit of a meaningful meaning.

Murong Xue did not look at him with a good spirit, holding a wooden paddle, gently paddling, slowly drifting to the painting: Ouyang Shaohao is indeed a quiet person, he likes to live in the Taishou House, then live in the Taishou House... ...

Looking at her slightly gloomy little face, Ouyang Shaohao's black sable-like eyes appeared a smile, standing in front of the painted railing, faintly staring at the sparkling lake, looking at the ugly man, only to see him from the water Raised his head and grabbed the ship's side of the big ship, he would climb up...

Ouyang Shaoyan's mouth bends a bit of a different curvature, the fingers under the sleeves gently flick, a strong internal force flies out, unrelentingly through the ugly man's throat, a little **** shot, the man's body Stiff, eyes wide, 'plop', fell into the clear water, splashing countless splashes...

“What happened?” Murong Xue frowned and turned to look at the past. He saw the circle lingering in the calm water. Besides, there was nothing...

"It seems to be something on the big ship, and it fell into the water." Ouyang Shaoyu explained casually, whispering: "It’s getting dark, let’s go ashore as soon as possible, come over soon.”

"Good!" Murong Xue nodded, turned around, and paddled the wooden paddles, slowly drifting toward the painting: the things on the big ship were destroyed a lot, and there was something falling into the water, not surprising...

On the water behind him, the ugly man’s body floated up gently...

Ouyang Shaohao glanced a faint glance, and the dark eyes flashed a touch of cold and cold, and disappeared instantly. Yu Guang saw that Murong Xue’s boat floated under the painting, and he went to the edge of the painting and reached out. Light support Murong Xue...

Taishou House is far from Minghu Lake. Ouyang Shaohao, after Murong Xue went ashore, took a carriage and walked for half an hour before arriving.

As night fell, a lantern was lit up in the courtyard of the government, and the light in the house was as bright as white. Murong Xue went with the stage, and Ouyang Shaosheng walked into the Taishou House, slowly moving along the Qingshi Road, casually. Look down.

I saw that the pavilions and pavilions in the Taishou Palace are extremely delicate. The bridges are very elegant, and the gardens are mountain peaks. The vines are hidden and elegant. The corridors in the corridor are engraved with a famous poem, and the carvings are fine. It’s amazing.

Murong Xue blinked his eyes, and the atmosphere of the mansion was not exquisite, and Duan Luo was an elegant person...

"Murong Xue!" The call of surprise came suddenly into the ear. Murong Xue followed the sound and saw a young man wearing a black robes, noble, mysterious, and ink-like hair using only one purple gold. The crown was lightly beamed, the dark eyes were crystal clear, and the flawless face was filled with a simple smile. I walked quickly to her and reached out to her little hand: "Murong Xue, really you!" ”

Ouyang Shaoyan glanced at the arm, grabbed the arm of Murong Xue, pulled her behind her, and looked at Gong Qianyu coldly: "Miyagi, men and women don't kiss..."