Chapter 306: Rui Wang Poisoning

Chapter 306

The Ferris Cliff is located in the northeast of the southern city of Beijing. The surrounding area is extremely desolate. It looks like a big mountain range. It is wiped out by the sky and forms two broken cliffs.

Murong Xue stood on the edge of the cliff and looked down. He only saw a piece of white, could not see the side, and could not see the end.

The Ferris Cliff is located in the northeast of the southern city of Beijing. The surrounding area is extremely desolate. It looks like a big mountain range. It is wiped out by the sky and forms two broken cliffs.

Murong Xue stood on the edge of the cliff and looked down. He only saw a piece of white, could not see the side, and could not see the end.

Her beautiful eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and the cliff was covered with thick white mist. A little further away, I couldn't see the scenery. This invisible strange land was the most disturbing because, because of this thick Under the smog, it is very possible to hide the danger of heavy weight!

"No trace, Wangfu dark guard is the shadow of the shadow found under the cliff?"

"Yes!" Nodded no trace.

Murong Xue's eyes sank: "No traces, take a bundle of ropes!"

No trace: "Murong girl, are you going to continue?"

"Yeah." Murong Xue nodded with a smile.

"But you are not saying, just come and see?" No traces of bitter face: the world is not there, Murong girl's safety can be attached to him, the cliff is dangerous, he can not guarantee the safety of Murong girl ......

"The shadow guards have appeared below, and it is not particularly dangerous. I will not have any problems when I go down..." Murong Xue said leisurely, carelessly watching and seeing a big red flower. The flower has the size of a palm, grows on the cliff, and flutters in the wind. The flaming color reflects the white mist and stands out: "This is... red vine flower!"

Red vine flower is a very magical herb that can cure all kinds of diseases, solve a hundred poisons, the number is extremely rare, unexpected, even encountered here!

Murong Xue's mouth curved a beautiful arc, and quickly walked forward, kneeling on the cliff, reaching for the red vine flower...

There was no trace of urgency and came over, Shen Sheng said: "Murong girl, the cliff side is too dangerous, the job is to pick it up!"

"No, the red vine flower should be harvested together with the branches and leaves. You don't understand the pharmacology. If the mistake is made, this flower will be wasted!" Murong Xue said faintly, the white hand reached the rhizome under the red vine flower. I don't want to, a stone suddenly shot over and hit the back of Murong Xue's hand...

Murong Xue glanced at his eyes and quickly recovered his hand. He stood up and looked forward coldly. He saw more than a dozen men striding over. He was the first person, wearing a water-colored robe, his eyes were gentle and his face was beautiful. Wang Gong Qian Ze.

Murong Xue's bottom flashed a touch of surprise: "Rui Wang, how are you here?"

"Red vine flowers!" Gong Qianze sounds faint.