Chapter two

Gaara's POV~

I have been training with my dad for a few days now and he's been really rough on me but every time he tries to punish me by hitting me, my sand stops him like it has a mind of its own, although it seems to anger dad a lot cause he can't get his way by hitting me, sometimes he'll it off and call it useful

In training he has made me work on my muscles and stamina, cause my sand seems more like a long-range type of quirk so dad is making me work on my muscles incase of my quirk back firing on me.

he has also been feeding me more food than he would usually let me eat, he said it's because I'm going to bring him fame and money from my success and will be the number one hero and he'll have all my money, so to be in top shape in order to be number one I have to train a lot

I think it's a selfish reason to be a hero, for power, money and fame, I just want to be a hero to save people so they can be with their happy family, something I don't have and to bring happiness to those around me, dad says it's a dumb reason and I'm pathetic to think that way about society and in his words he said to me

"This hero society is filled with fake hero's who look for fame and money and don't truly care to save others." But when i said that he wanted fame and money from me so how is he any different from them, he got really mad at me. Hypocrite much.

"Gaara! Get up now." I was tired, can't I just sleep..Just for a little bit? I've been Training for a long time now.. while I was drifting off to sleep I saw a large figure I couldn't make out towering over me like a building and before I can clearly see what I was looking at I was woken up my father kicking me on my side "you useless piece of shit! Stand up now!"

I did as told but my legs were shaking so much I was barely able to keep standing "y-yes sir" dad saw this and scoffed "you're still too weak, whatever go to Temari and tell her to make you food" I nodded and walked as fast as I could towards the house.

Opening the door I walked over to the living room where Temari was and fell to the floor from exhaustion, startling Temari, she sat up from the couch "oh my! Gaara!" She ran to me and picked me up and sat me on the couch.

"I'll make you some food okay? Try to rest for now" I nodded and leaned down onto the arm rest, I wonder if I'll see that large figure again? Maybe.

<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>

after Temari fed me she sent me off to bed to get some rest, I didn't complain since I was really tired after today's training. and while I was laying in bed about to doze off to sleep I heard a deep and raspy voice call my name from somewhere 

Hey Gaara

Huh? I sat up in my bed and looked around my room to see if someone was in here but there wasn't anyone, I opened my certain to see if someone was outside my window "huh? Who's there?" I waited for an answer but there was none.

I sighed and laid back down to try to sleep again but once again the voice showed up again from out of nowhere, or well I think out of nowhere.

Gaara.

"What?" Not knowing what to say to the mysterious voice all he could say was what, there he was once again in his silent room, am I losing my mind by talking to myself?

Sup Gaara, I'm in your head, crazy right? how's it going bud.

Okay that doesn't sound creepy at all, I'm just gonna ignore that like they didn't just say that, Gaara scratched his cheek awkwardly "uhm okay, that's kind of creepy to say don't you think?" The voice chuckled.